• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III Gaming Mouse Problems

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
So I took a couple of Diablo III Steelseries gaming mice home, and my initial set-up is a Logitech G300 (awesome mouse. started double-clicking on me though) and Razer Black Widow Ultimate.

Following the prompts of plugging the Diablo III mouse in, it seemed to run just fine at first. Then I downloaded the Steelseries client that allowed me to change my settings, whether it was for headsets or mice alike. WHen I tried downloading it for the mouse and doing the firmware upgrade as instructed for the mouse (had to do one for the headset, worked flawlessly), for some reason it would knock out my keyboard too. The Black Widow would keep flashing at random intervals. Unplugging and replugging it in didn't do anything, and even my G300 wouldn't work (and as usual, the red light was flashing on the Diablo III mouse. I'd have no choice but to hard shutdown the desktop and reboot it up. If I don't have the mouse in and it's the G300 instead, there's no problems at all.

But if the Diablo mouse is in, it starts to freeze the keyboard and any mouse functions at all.

I did everything correctly as far as connections go. But what I wanna know is how come it effects my keyboard?

Haven't found an answer for that, so I thought I'd try tossing it here.

The headset is awesome. I wanna like the mouse too but if they just don't work, I'll be taking them back and waiting on getting the G9x from Logitech.

Ignore this! I believe I found out the problem. Had no problems when I updated the drivers for Keyboard.

Top Bottom