• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DI out of Marth's Throw's as Jigglypuff?

supercat

Smash Rookie
NNID
supercatN64
I just wondering if I can DI out of Marth's Back Throw Forward Smash because one of my biggest weaknesses against Marth. As well as if I can DI out of any other Marth throws.

Sp0t

Smash Rookie
Its a DI mixup, you want to go down and away for forward throw and down and away from marth on the back throw as well. getting as far away from his body when the percents starts to get higher is the way to go, while at the early percents holding in towards his body is better on the back throw since it wont let him tipper.

Sp0t

Smash Rookie
Its a DI mixup, you want to go down and away for forward throw and down and away from marth on the back throw as well. getting as far away from his body when the percents starts to get higher is the way to go, while at the early percents holding in towards his body is better on the back throw since it wont let him tipper.
you should just be able to hold away as well, since theres slight risk of getting wavedash tippered on fthrow if you di down

Top Bottom