• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DGames Summer Mafia Bash - Day 2 Begins. Deadline Day 2 begins - Deadline 8:00 A.M. CST Monday 6/24

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
later dude. good luck with the job situation

I agree with gorfs logic on killing doop instead of dealing with a replacement

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
vote: doop
uhh why would you vote yourself if youre town when youre peacing out
Why did I not notice that until you said that? I was too busy being sorry that he was leaving that I missed the obvious

UHHHHHHHHH

Vote: Dooplissity

Also, given that we need two replacements and potentially a third:

Fandangox Fandangox Spak Spak ShadowTheHedgehogZ ShadowTheHedgehogZ Pokechu Pokechu , be prepared in case you're needed. Not sure if Red Ryu is going in order or not, and sorry for whoever takes over Dooplissity

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
ya

if theres too many replacements needed might b best to just call it. sucks but **** happens

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium

Alright, I'm here and raring to go for the next 3-4 hours. I'll try to keep everything to one nicely formatted post so I don't blow up this thread but I can't promise anything :dk:

JeXs

Smash Champion
JeXs JeXs

opinion of doop plz
I didn't really like his early game stuff, with the interaction of you and the sidestepping of it. It felt weird to me. Outside of that, I don't really have much of an impression of his play.

What are your thoughts on Rockin?
Same question to you UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin

I requested a replacement because of my IRL state, but I'll do my best to keep up while all this gets sorted out.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm ok with this too, though I'm sad doop is replacing out :/

unvote Vote: doop

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i honestly dont think theres much need for pause right now about the state of the game. having 3/17 replacements isnt the end of the world, and itll ultimately come down to motivation. im chillin

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I don't like what he was doing with Ran and myself. It came off as him slinging mud at our slots and attempting to slowly form a scum read on us. He'll tell you he had me as null, but I don't believe that at all. If he had the conclusion that I'm asking for meta with scummy intent, he should have had me as a scum lean, at the very least.
F I'm already breaking my promise because marshy already decided to slap a false label on my play and now another player decides to put words in my mouth. Don't falsify what you think my reads are in order to justify your damn vote and because you don't know my approach to this game is. I had you as null from that questioning of Uto and my response was being cheeky because, as I said before:

Because meta is something I always disagree with and when asked, a player can easily present themselves as playing one way as a certain alignment and play a completely different way so they wish, making the answer to the question inconsistent on being able to 'understand and read them better.' However, if the person asking it is scum, then it simply gives them ammo to set up a mislynch (this person did x as scum in a previous game and they are doing it now, so they must be scum!).

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I mean Doops requested to replace out so what exactly did you seek to gain by putting a seventh or eighth vote on him in the first place?

Definitely taking another look at some of the people on this waggon; Poyzin, Jexs, Pythag and of course marshy after this flip.

JeXs

Smash Champion
so you knew doop was that close to being lynched and voted him anyway?
Yup, I didn't feel like the JTB lynch was going to go through and decided to leave my vote on Doop instead, as I don't know how active I'll be. Anyways, it's not really a lynch I'd feel remorse over.

Man, you're hbc, you're supposed to come at my ***, not this weak fos.

#holding back crew
I do find it funny that this happened after he said this though.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
I guess Tom deserves a look as well. But I think the priority should be people who switched off of JTB. That's sketchy as hell.
i wanted to get some competitive wagons going moving closer to deadline. i didnt think ppl would just say **** it and dogpile; that was atrocious

JeXs

Smash Champion
yeah and you jumped onto yet another popular bw too

did Jexs actually have a read on doop
What other popular wagons did I jump on? I was second on Rockin and also second on you.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I did. He was null, slightly leaning scum.
Okay.

And to answer your question, popular wasn't the right word to describe how you jumped on the wagon so I apologize for that but it appears opportunistic. Rockin vote was puppet vote for Kevin and my vote came directly after Marshy's post on me with justification that didn't come until later that I also addressed above.

You can keep saying mudslinging but until I have solidified my read on you, then you have no idea what my read is on you.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Vote Count: 4:03 PM CST 6/15 Edition

Rockin (2): KevinM, Ryker,
Marshy (1): JTB
JTB (3): , Mac, FrozenFlame, Rockin
UtopianPoyzin (1): Lore
Dooplisity (9): Kary, gorf, Ranmaru, Marshy, Dooplisity, Utopian Poyzin, Tom, Pythag, JeXs

No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (1): Nabe,

A majority of 9/17 has been reached. Dooplissity, mafia goon, has been lynched It is now night time.

It is now night time, no more posting in thread. Night 1 ends at 8:00 AM cst 6/17/19 (40 hours from this post)

Last edited:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Aloha. Not caught up, and something came up, so I'm about to road trip and won't read until Saturday night / Sunday morning. If that's a problem I can sub out, but I'd prefer to hang onto the slot and play the end of D1 on.
Floating this up in case it didn't get seen. Still not here but I'll get in b-d-a-e-l-e-l-p-s tomorrow.

Top Bottom