• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DGames Summer Mafia Bash - Day 2 Begins. Deadline Day 2 begins - Deadline 8:00 A.M. CST Monday 6/24

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin Rockin : In post #716 you said you remember seeing Ryker in the advertisement for the bangwagon. How do you feel now that the bangwagon is on you?
Not liking it :C

Can't tell if scum is on my wagon, or townies are mis-understanding the stuff I said. I remember earlier on the banDwagon, the only one who at least explained their reasoning for my vote was Mac (Jex and Kevin...neither really explained/talked to me directly in regards of the vote on me), and I explained it to Mac.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Rockin Rockin whats your opinion of JTB now and where does he sit on your list?

In #947 you felt FF’s gut read on JTB was correct, right?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Let's plan a meet up so we can toast walrus and have a true mafia sleep over.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin Rockin whats your opinion of JTB now and where does he sit on your list?

In #947 you felt FF’s gut read on JTB was correct, right?
JTB is null currently.

and yeah, I feel his gut was accurate (or at least, I understood what he meant by it bothering him). Initially, when I first read through JTB's post before and after FF's post, I didn't see anything wrong. After rereading them, I can see some posts and statements that bothered him specifically. However, because it was mostly a gut read, I felt it wasn't enough justification for a vote.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Tomorrow I will be attending a Splatoon 2 Tournament so will be away the whole day.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
#hbc
marshy
ryker
ran
mac

swag
kevinm

not as strong as above but dont want to touch today
rockin
gorf
jexs

lynchpool/vig
dooplissity
tom = the scum i expect town to lose to
jtb

anyone else im still workin on, still need to see what happens

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Vote Count: 12:34 PM CST 6/15 Edition

Rockin (4): Tom, KevinM, Gorf, Ryker,
Marshy (1): JTB
Pythag (1): Doop,
JTB (6): Marshy, JeXs, Mac, FrozenFlame, UtopianPoyzin, Rockin
FrozenFlame (1): Ranmaru
Jexs (1): . Pythag
UtopianPoyzin (1): Lore
Dooplisity (1): Kary

No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (1): Nabe,

Gonna check on prods and a Jexs replacement.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
k

unvote

vote: dooplissity

i wanted to give doop the rest of the night last night to make a sort of catch up post or whatever since he posted that he might be able to do that. but now, his options are

-stay in and lurk
-replace out

i do NOT like the idea of him getting replaced to let another player try to redeem his slot only to go under the radar for the rest of the Day phase and fade out of memory. to me this, on top of the case already on him, makes him like ****ing priority #1 to get out of here. ill put in the leg work when i get home from work tonight, but from that point we’ll have about ~48 hours to deadline, so im not sweating it. doop is the play. out of all the lynch candidates, he’s the one i have the least faith in.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I am going to be out all day, but I have been re-reading the thread and overall, I couldn't get a bead on Doop. At first, his entry post didn't seem suspicious, more so null. Yet his whole play, I don't see much of. Hard to find any town tells from his play. I also note that Frozen Flame town reads him for a weak reason (later changes this to null).

I am good with wagoning Doop. If Doop is scum Marshy is town.

Unvote; Vote: Doop

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Good news everyone! I can't go fishing today, too high waves. We will try again tomorrow (it's for my dad's father's day), but I'm free today. I'm still with family so I can't do toooooo much, but I'll be active enough.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm not sure if I'm a fan of lynching someone for inactivity when they've been open about how they had serious **** happening this week.

But unless Nabe posts and votes today, that's an inactive that I'm down for.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm not sure if I'm a fan of lynching someone for inactivity when they've been open about how they had serious **** happening this week.

Learn nothing from Nabe lynch

Doop put opinions to paper

You are wrong

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan

its by no means a lynch predicated on inactivity

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Heading to the beach for a couple hours, where I will have low signal. But I will keep reading and reply when I can.

Right now my big issue with the Doop wagon is that I had the same gut feeling as both him and Maven towards Marshy. However, I feel like Marshy's reaction to Doop was a genuine attempt at pressure and not an OMGUS. The FoS in particular gives me that vibe.

I'll mentally compare him to the other wagons as the day goes on. But I will say that people seem to have reacted very strongly to Doop's actions, even today. A flip would give solid info, but I'm not sure if it's the flip I want the best between him and JTB.

I still don't understand the Rockin wagon, to be frank. I'll deep dive this afternoon and read all of Rockin's posts.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Plz no extension beyond like Tuesday morning. I don't mind giving them the remainder of Monday night and having deadline pushed to like 10am. I would rather not have an extra 48 hours tacked on.

Top Bottom