• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DGames Summer Mafia Bash - Day 2 Begins. Deadline Day 2 begins - Deadline 8:00 A.M. CST Monday 6/24

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Since it's coming up, no, I dont think a pressure vote loses its value upon being acknowledged as a pressure vote. I think it does as a single vote, but as a part of a wagon? Numbers still get the job done, even at the highest level of play.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
TOWN:
Tom
#HBC | Ryker
#HBC | Mac
Ranmaru
KevinM

SAFE FOR NOW:
#HBC | Gorf
UtopianPoyzin
#HBC | marshy
Dooplissity

CAN GO:
JTB
Pythag
JeXs
Rockin
Lore (Maven89)
#HBC | Kary
#HBC | Frozen

WTF:
#HBC | Nabe
I like this list and can see my list coming out similar. Gorf would probably be safe. Might swap him for Doop

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lore Lore What did you think of My response, Gorf's response, and Jex's response for our UPO thoughts?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Lore Lore What did you think of My response, Gorf's response, and Jex's response for our UPO thoughts?
I hate the fact that I'm feeling alone in suspecting Utopian, minus Pythag.

Statistically there's no way that literally the entire scum team is defending Utopian here with him also on it.

And if Utopian is scum, then why are so many people defending him instead of taking an easy bus through his misplays? I don't see a universe where at least one scummate wouldn't take this easy of a bus, unless Pythag and Utopian are scum together.

On the flipside if he's town, I suspect that at minimum one scum is defending him. But I'm not sure where to take that thought further

I feel my own suspicion of Utopian deflating, and that's frustrating.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think it's best you re-read, and maybe more thoroughly this time, and that might help you.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Tom post is good. Would appreciate summary take-away from notes, but comparing readlist to notes can get me there, even if it takes forever.

Notes were a good read. I love watching other people's big analysis because it limits the **** I need to reread if you just talk about a bunch of someone's posts.

Great post Tom, especially like the fact where you didn’t unvote Rockin and now I gotta read it.
Happy here at the moment, but getting to where I could lynch Rockin.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It can be. It's probably frustrating you if you are overly confident in it, which is hard to let go of when you believe in a read. Try to re-read what we said as well, and try to consider both sides. I encourage you to respond to what we said, though. I'm willing to talk to you more about it when you have time. Letting the confidence fade is a hard part in re-evaluating your reads.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I've been around doing wedding stuff, so I haven't had an opportunity to look at this since my last post and now there are 9 more pages lmao

I should be fully caught up tomorrow afternoon since I have more stuff going on tonight. I'm assuming that both Jexs and Uto answered my question to them about why their issue w/ Ran didn't come forward until a wagon formed on me?
Looking forward to it

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
on the subject of the current wagons, i am excited to get a flip and do some reading, and anybody in my CAN GO list i could see myself voting.

what are we going to do about @#HBC | Nabe
Be sad and see if he actually catches up this weekend. Hopefully followed by being glad Nabe is in the reunion game.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm going to eat, I'll be mobile though. Tom, I would appreciate some conclusions from your notes, as well when you have time.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Made it to the beach place, will catch up a bit before crashing into bed. Long day tomorrow of fishing.

My activity will definitely be slowed, and my vote remains on UP. The extreme wagon jumping still doesn't sit well with me, along with previously said things. (No offense UP, reads are just reads.)

I am open to hearing arguments about other wagons, but I intend to only swap unless necessary to prevent a No Lynch. I'm at the point in my reads where flips are kinda needed, although some of that is due to still trying to digest all the content so far. It's a lot. UP is my only definite lynch target right now because of it.
Translation:

I'm going to sit here and make my vote do nothing for me until maybe end of phase.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaame

We get that you don't like UP. That isnt going to change if you use your vote to weigh in most powerfully on the rest of your options.

Parking your vote only helps the scum team mask who they REALLY prefer on lynches. Stay mobile.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Hold on. That's not meta. The memory thing. It's fine that you need to re-read him.
I didnt put much stock in it. It looks like he made an error and to extrapolate scum intent from it requires assuming motivations I dont have at the moment, unless I'm confused.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Honestly I’ve dreamed about the days me Tom and Ryker would all be the same alignment. Let this game be the game. Let me come back to this fruitful dream, let me come back to a world where all the colors just seem that much brighter

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Marshy doesn’t really count in that dream because Marshy is always going to be null and I just pray he wins the game for me. Golden Dice approved strategy

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I think there was a time where I had like 7-8 consecutive games as scum. Rough life, so crazy that now I’m 5200% confirmed town in a reunion game. This is gonna be so ****in sick once we start day one

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Sure. I'll Vote Rockin.

I REALLY dont want people to ignore FF though. Second best cop check in the game, imo, after Marshy. Marshy is always number one.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Reads

Town

Ryker
Ran

Probably town

Gorf
Mac
Tom

Not the play

Nabe (not because of alignment)
UP
Kev
Lore
JeXs (sell me if I'm wrong)
Kary

Can go

Marshy
Doop
Pythag
JTB

Should go

Rockin
FF

I know I'm missing two players but I dont remember who they are. Tell me and I'll add them.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Quick last post before bed.

It can be. It's probably frustrating you if you are overly confident in it, which is hard to let go of when you believe in a read. Try to re-read what we said as well, and try to consider both sides. I encourage you to respond to what we said, though. I'm willing to talk to you more about it when you have time. Letting the confidence fade is a hard part in re-evaluating your reads.
Thanks Ran. I might get in at a decent time tomorrow, but I can't guarantee that I won't be exhausted. I'm down to jam then.

Translation:

I'm going to sit here and make my vote do nothing for me until maybe end of phase.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaame

We get that you don't like UP. That isnt going to change if you use your vote to weigh in most powerfully on the rest of your options.

Parking your vote only helps the scum team mask who they REALLY prefer on lynches. Stay mobile.
Nah I'm just frustrated at having tunneled too hard and being wrong at the end, or at least appearing to probably be wrong.

I'm still processing things and have no clue where to look next. This game has been packed.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Rockin Rockin : In post #716 you said you remember seeing Ryker in the advertisement for the bangwagon. How do you feel now that the bangwagon is on you?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
So Gorf (and Ryker) you guys wanted to know of my reads, so here they are

[townlean]

Gorf

[Null to slightly town]

Macman
Ryker
Marshy
Tom
Ranmaru

[Null]

KevinM
Kary
Pythag
Frozenflame
UP
Lore

[Scum Lean]

Jex
Doop

So the people in the 'Null to slightly town' have shown some townie actions and statements, but i'm not confident enough to put them in town leans cause I'm currently having a hard time reading them. Ranmaru I can read a bit better, but i'm not confident enough to call it a townlean due to the gut mostly thinking he's town.

All those there in the null are a bit too big for my liking, and would like to know more about them as far as what they're thinking.

Top Bottom