• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DGames Summer Mafia Bash - Day 2 Begins. Deadline Day 2 begins - Deadline 8:00 A.M. CST Monday 6/24

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
DGames Summer Mafia Bash

• Mods: Red Ryu, Whoever
  • Setup creator: Apoc from MafiaUniverse
  • Size: 17
  • Speed: Day Phase lasts 6 days, with weekends counting as halftime (Saturday + Sunday = 1 day towards deadline). Night Phase 24 hours.
  • Bastardry: None.
  • Setup: Semi-Open.
  • Flavor: None.
Rules:
01. Be kind to each other.
02. Do not edit your posts. Feel free to double post for corrections if necessary.
03. Vote in bold; you do not have to unvote to vote a new person. Please try to place your vote at the top or bottom of the post to help prevent mod errors.
04. Days will last for roughly 7 days, Nights will last for 24 hours. Day will end early if a majority vote is reached. There is no twilight phase.
05. You are allowed to vote for No Lynch. Failure to reach a majority vote will result in No Lynch.
06. Don't talk about the game outside of the thread unless your role says you can.
07. You can ask the mod questions in the thread with the command @(myname)
08. No hidden code and text and such. You can breadcrumb.
09. You can not post screenshots containing any private data, or reference any private data such as the time a PM was sent, etc. You can not directly quote any PMs from the mod or reference any pictures.
10. No posting in the thread when you are dead.
11. Prods will be issued for not posting for 24 hours. Three prods will get you replaced.
12. Failure to submit a night action will result in no action being taken.

Setup & Sample Role PM

Welcome to DGames' Summer Large!

You are a Vanilla Townie, meaning you have no role abilities to use. However, you have your wit with which to figure out who the mafia are.

You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.
Welcome to DGames' Summer Large!

You are the Mafia Goon.

You are Mafia with X, Y, and Z. You may communicate thru any legal means at any time. As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill. This means you can target a player and if successful, they will die. The mafia must choose who is performing the kill and submit it as Factional Kill: X.

You win when you reach parity with the Town or nothing can stop this.

Playerlist
1. Tom
2. KevinM
3. JeXs
4. #HBC | marshy
5. #HBC | Gorf
6. #HBC | Nabe
7. #HBC | Kary
8. #HBC | Mac
9. #HBC | Ryker*
10. Pythag
11. UtopianPoyzin
12. Frozenflame
13. Maven89
14. Rockin
15. Dooplissity
16. JTB
17. Ranmaru

Replacements
18. Fandangox
19. Lore
20. Spak (Discord: Spak#4900)
21. FireEmblemier
22. ShadowtheHedgehogz
23. Pokechu

* = attending CEO 2019, so limited to no access June 28th-30th, may be a half-day more on either end for travel.

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
swag

if you need to out now is the time

if you have questions about the setup or qualms about the deadline now is the time to bring it up so it can b changed

IF YOU NEED A REMINDER ABOUT THIS GAME STARTING SAY SO AND ILL HIT YOU UP THE NIGHT BEFORE IT STARTS

other than that lets have a good one yall

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
This player list is stacked as hell. I'm glad you were able to get FrozenFlame and others back.
yeah im happy with this. loookin forward to it

btw guys game starts this monday, june 10th

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
This player list has me grinning from ear to ****ing ear. Good to see so many of the original homies back for some action!

If Drephen can still get 9th at a national, surely we can do this dance again with the same zest as the old days right guys?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
with 5 days to go someone could flake and you might start. the possibility of that happening is why i asked ruy to put this up ahead of time

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
im still shook
Bro I used to get thrashed by him, Watty and Big R at locals and smash fests just outside of Columbus, OH when I was in the state for undergrad back in like '09-'10. ****ing pokefloats, brinstar, cruise, and mute city were still legal counterpicks at some events then. Shook doesn't even begin to describe what I was feeling that Sunday lmaooo

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
FYI I'll probably be at SGDQ from June 22-29 but I'll have my laptop so I won't be completely inactive

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
You know what I'm now sure if I'm going to be able to 100% commit to a game at this time, I'll let one of the replacements take my spot and I'll join as a possible replacement for later on.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
ok, putting poyzin in
Nice! Thanks dude!

*grumble* now I gotta check out my schedule *grumble*.

Okay, now that I'm actually a player, I needed to check to make sure everything was fine and good. The last week in July, I will have no internet. Besides that, I believe I'm set to go.

Edit: I will assume that, if day/night phases are a week long, and we will be starting relatively shortly, then there will be 17-(6 cycles *2 deaths) 5 players left when I head out of town. Could potentially be problematic, but given my stellar plays in the previous game, I think I'm going to be fine

Still can't believe I'm playing with the legacy DGamers...

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
the scumteam will hav been swept by then

if this post ages horribly i blame gorf

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
the legends you heard were true

gorf has been banned no less than 3 times

the rooms founder, eor, was eaten alive by a bear in a painful memory we still havent found the strength to discuss openly

rockin was arrested for trading hentai with nabe in a strange police sting several years ago

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
(Nabe was the only one I've had the chance of playing with out of those, and I was able to find out about y'all solely through having to tag #HBC over... and over... and whenever I wanted to go @Nabe it wouldn't work so I would have to move my finger soooo far to the vertical bar.) And then I went back and read through some of your old games so I'd have more context about the Hudson Bay Company or whatever HBC stands for.

I played "party" mafia before I came here, and I can vouch that the two are completely different from each other. In other words I started playing actual mafia for uPick. I have a "solid" 3 games of mafia under my belt HERE, and 3 games of Rico. 1 I played in, 1 I hosted well, and 1 I... it's still going. Not as much of a track record as you all have, obviously, but at least there's some of my background here. You all are no doubtly the more experienced players hope I can learn something. (I tried hydraing with Kary in the last game...and then got paranoid and claimed cop D1 because we had the majority of caps at 24 hours, which was when I thought the phase end was. In fairness, we would have been killed regardless because the new mafia did have us capped N0, so it was either Pokechu or us who were guaranteed to die. Opened my mouth once the save-Pokechu train started rolling. Good times.)

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nice! Thanks dude!

*grumble* now I gotta check out my schedule *grumble*.

Okay, now that I'm actually a player, I needed to check to make sure everything was fine and good. The last week in July, I will have no internet. Besides that, I believe I'm set to go.

Edit: I will assume that, if day/night phases are a week long, and we will be starting relatively shortly, then there will be 17-(6 cycles *2 deaths) 5 players left when I head out of town. Could potentially be problematic, but given my stellar plays in the previous game, I think I'm going to be fine

yeah dont worry, ryker is going to give you a new asshole well before then

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Oh this is 100% going to be an entertaining game

Maven89

Smash Master
Playerlist
1. Tom
2. KevinM
3. JeXs
4. #HBC | marshy
5. #HBC | Gorf
6. #HBC | Nabe
7. #HBC | Kary
8. #HBC | Mac
9. #HBC | Ryker*
10. Pythag
11. Fire Emblemier
12. Frozenflame
13. Maven89
14. Rockin
15. Dooplissity
16. JTB
17. Ranmaru

Replacements
18. Spak
19. UtopianPoyzin
20. ShadowtheHedgehogz
21. Disfunkshunal
22. Pokechu
23. Fandangox

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Top Bottom