• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for this post, kind’ve puts a damper on the mood when I look back at it. I sent an admin a message so that we can talk over what happened. Feel like having open communication is the only way to move on from these bad vibes I get whenever I post here.
I think this is great! I hope you are able to work out any issues because I feel that there are people here that want you back too! I mean, like, my home site is gone. I feel fortunate that some of us have found our way here and have been accepted by his community, but I still miss xkcd. Anyway, point is that you should value what you have when you have it, because you don’t know if it will be there tomorrow.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
I think this is great! I hope you are able to work out any issues because I feel that there are people here that want you back too! I mean, like, my home site is gone. I feel fortunate that some of us have found our way here and have been accepted by his community, but I still miss xkcd. Anyway, point is that you should value what you have when you have it, because you don’t know if it will be there tomorrow.
I killed my account (required a twitch login and I deleted the twitch account) on my origin site after I realized it could no longer be my homesite for reasons similar to BarDull. (Admins gaslit me into a depressive attack years back, and I forced myself to put up with the pain of using the site for too long.)

I still am in that community's discord, still have a project I'm working on for them, and still hope that they are successful in moving elsewhere (ideally to another site that supports long-phase games and isn't one of the WalMart sites (MU, MafiaScum), but who knows).

But it's actively unpleasant to use that site.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I killed my account (required a twitch login and I deleted the twitch account) on my origin site after I realized it could no longer be my homesite for reasons similar to BarDull. (Admins gaslit me into a depressive attack years back, and I forced myself to put up with the pain of using the site for too long.)

I still am in that community's discord, still have a project I'm working on for them, and still hope that they are successful in moving elsewhere (ideally to another site that supports long-phase games and isn't one of the WalMart sites (MU, MafiaScum), but who knows).

But it's actively unpleasant to use that site.
The MtG site?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Some people from this community still play but we've kind of merged with refugees from other sites and use discord mostly to advertise when/where we're playing games. Last few I recall have been on the XKCD forums and the mafiauniverse forums. Get in touch with marshy or xivii for a discord invite if you're interested

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Yeah, anyone who wants to play feel free to friend/DM:

Seven | Xivii | Zen#4183 or 🔥YOLOSWAG 🔥#7250

We don't really play regularly but like every once in a while

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This is a bump because I just remembered my password.

Maven89

Smash Master
One page contains over two years. It's sad. I still have smashboards in my quickbar because I don't have the heart to remove it.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Did they not do an April fools day gimmick this year? =(
Yeah, I checked on Monday as well but it didn't look like they did any April Fool's stuff this year. I was a bit disappointed, but it's probably a huge effort for how little traffic the site gets nowadays

Top Bottom