• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ranma 1/2 has my full attention until October happens, granted I take some breaks per season due to 161 episodes.

Beastars, My Hero Season 4, and plenty of others I wanna take a peak at.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
On the down side, she made me watch some show called Ouboriroror High school Host Club first
Ouroboros High School Host Club, an anime about an all gnostics and hermetics club at an all gnostics and hermetics school. But what happens when you throw an agnostic into the host club? Hilarity ensures in this slice of life gospel like anime from first and second century AD.

Last edited:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Ouroboros actually always makes me think of RE:4. Is that term linked to anime / evangelion?
As Acrostic said, Evangelion has tons of Gnostic and Kabbalistic references. The more obviously-Christian references are mostly for aesthetic, but the others relate directly to the plot and ideas. Mainly the Kabbalistic parts. Heavy spoiler contained below.

Like you could directly argue that the entire plot of the ending movie, End of Evangelion, is about the recreation and re-destruction of Adam Kadmon, after the Chamber of Guf opens and all souls go back inside.

Guf is designated as such in the script (as in, an object is referred to in the script descriptions as Guf), and the Rebuild movies (which have an original plot that implies that they are a sequel and not a remake of the original series) directly reference Guf.

Last edited:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Anyone playing the new Fire Emblem? I'm probably less than 10 hours in so far, but I've been really enjoying it. I went Golden Deer for my first run and really like all the students in it. Especially Hilda, Marianne, Lisithea, Claude, and Rapheal.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i am

game is really good. i went blue lions and am having fun building up my army. i go exclusively blue lions in my missions to maximize exp gain. i like the voice acting and what they did with the characters; i ended up liking them way more than i thought i would

the only problem i hav with it is that its too easy rn on hard mode. hopefully the difficulty scales up but im at fault cuz i grind my army so they can dunk on and destroy everyone

hoping i can get good replayability out of this one by going the other 2 houses afterwards. it feels like nintendo really went all in with fire emblem being one of its triple a ips. i think its a good step forward for the franchise

Rajam

Smash Champion
me playing here as well

Went Golden Deers because random.org told me so. Classic/hard mode. Just finished the 2nd mock battle amongst the houses. So far I've recruited Sylvain, Flayn, Cyril, Catherine and Shamir

Maven89

Smash Master
Ouroboros High School Host Club, an anime about an all gnostics and hermetics club at an all gnostics and hermetics school. But what happens when you throw an agnostic into the host club? Hilarity ensures in this slice of life gospel like anime from first and second century AD.
Oh you seen it too? Yeah it was ****ing weird

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I'm currently 12,441 feet above sea level, but there are no "breaks" from promotion.

I'm thinking about getting FE3H when I get back, are the Black Eagles still the best of the three? If not, just say they are.
If you connect to the internet through your Nintendo Switch Online Account TM, the game will used the "8 most commonly used characters" as a loading screen, and for the most part it's just been the black eagles.

(I'm a golden deer for life, though)

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
I'm currently 12,441 feet above sea level, but there are no "breaks" from promotion.

I'm thinking about getting FE3H when I get back, are the Black Eagles still the best of the three? If not, just say they are.
i think statistically they have the highest ceiling but not by much, like 8 stat points or so

every house is viable. first playthru w/blue lions ima class my ppl into the classes the game suggests you do, second playthru will b black eagles where ill likely use unorthodox classes to mix up the gameplay. not trying to have swordmaster/sniper/dark mage/priest etc every playthru

recruited petra to the crew. shes swagged out

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
btw guys

some of yall were tellin me to watch ttgl. one of my bois told me that there are 2 movies that essentially encapsulate the series between them

is it crucial for me to see all the content in the original 27 episodes or am i good just catchin those 2 movies?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
See: Location.

Follow: Swiss.

Protect: Swiss.

Keep following Swiss.

Game won? Thank Swiss!
Game not won? Lynch Swiss, he's scum.

But he already won....

A laugh, a cackle. The figure would return. Masks. Façade. Charade.
"In my opinion people are limited only by what they believe can limit them. But most people are utterly obtuse and should just do what Swiss says." ~ Voltaire
I am the train to your tunnel. The stack of Pringles to your Pringle tube. The male sexual organ to your female sexual organ.

If you get my meaning ;)
Quoth the Swiss, 'Nevermore.'

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Also, I just noticed; happy 10 year and 2 day anniversary of this thread!

Maven89

Smash Master
I volunteer to be mod. I promise to do nothing unless it’s some blatant nonsense that requires mod.

Also I’ll make Gorf our bartender and force him to wear a dress

Last edited:
Top Bottom