• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BarDulL

Town Vampire
We are currently at like 18 players. This Summer game is going to be too nuts.

Anyone playing Jungle.exe, thank you! I appreciate it and hope you're having fun.

ALSO, I'm currently in finals week, so I'm doing my best to update, but it might be on the slow side. I haven't forgotten, I swear!
Good luck amigo

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Noooo don’t do it!
I can’t get this avatar back! They deleted it off the site!

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually curious to hear this because I think people only really talk about gen 1 and 2, and there are a few gen 3-5 Pokemon I really like.
My opinion is just as boring as most people, then.

I only played blue, and had 0 desire to play any of the other games.
It all appeared to be the same game but not bloated with things I didn’t care about.
So, I consider gen 1 legit and true, but pretty much reject all other gens.

It’s like when the fossi pokemon cards came out, yeah, you could get a Zapdos fossil card, but everyone knew you wanted the Zapdos original

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Hey dudes.

I’m no longer a mod for reasons I can’t (?) discuss. For the record, I harbor no ill-will towards staff here or anything of that sort. I’ll be stepping down as a role of leadership in DGames in light of this as well.

My goal when becoming a mod here was to help clean up the place and turn it into a cool spot. More than anything, I just wanted DGames to be a dope place where we can engage in diplomacy games. DGames had died and was basically a wasteland for a couple years, and I wanted to change that. With the closing of social groups, I felt it was as good an opportunity as any to take the new blood we acquired and really get things going again.

During my modship, I faced a lot of difficult situations that I wish I hadn’t needed to. These events were pretty much unprecedented here and very complicated. As a result of the complexity and difficulty with respect to these situations, I ended up operating outside of Smashboards protocol in accordance with my own sense of morality and direction from time to time.

Examples include how I handled the cheating scandal...alt accounts...etc.

Anyway, sorry if I sucked as a mod. I always tried to do things in a manner that I felt was appropriate and fair. I always tried to consider all the angles and all the feelings of other people that I was directly engaging. Sometimes I messed up, and that’s my b.

Hopefully someone dope can take my place.

I’m taking a break from the site, might be back in a month or so. Maybe.

Love you all, and hope this place continues to grow in my absence.

~Bardster

Last edited:

JeXs

Smash Champion
Take care, Bard. You've been here ever since I first joined DGames. I hope you come back!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Hey dudes.

I’m no longer a mod for reasons I can’t (?) discuss. For the record, I harbor no ill-will towards staff here or anything of that sort. I’ll be stepping down as a role of leadership in DGames in light of this as well.

My goal when becoming a mod here was to help clean up the place and turn it into a cool spot. More than anything, I just wanted DGames to be a dope place where we can engage in diplomacy games. DGames had died and was basically a wasteland for a couple years, and I wanted to change that. With the closing of social groups, I felt it was as good an opportunity as any to take the new blood we acquired and really get things going again.

During my modship, I faced a lot of difficult situations that I wish I hadn’t needed to. These events were pretty much unprecedented here and very complicated. As a result of the complexity and difficulty with respect to these situations, I ended up operating outside of Smashboards protocol in accordance with my own sense of morality and direction from time to time.

Anyway, sorry if I sucked as a mod. I always tried to do things in a manner that I felt was appropriate and fair. I always tried to consider all the angles and all the feelings of other people that I was directly engaging. Sometimes I messed up, and that’s my b.

~Bardster

thank you bard. salute on a job well done

with less time needed on the site thats more time that can b used towards what youre building in real life now that youve moved on from your job. enjoy the break!

Last edited:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
This place has mods???

I know I've been critical of you in the past, but by no means did you suck as a mod. Modding is a pretty thankless task, and not easy either. And I know you always tried do what was right. Sincerely, thanks for your time and effort. And if you're taking a break from here, take care.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
We are currently at like 18 players. This Summer game is going to be too nuts.
Do we have to commit now or will a solid maybe suffice?

edit: Just read the rest of the page. For the time I've been here, it's been pretty dope. Thanks, Bard.

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Do we have to commit now or will a solid maybe suffice?

edit: Just read the rest of the page. For the time I've been here, it's been pretty dope. Thanks, Bard.
a solid maybe will do. ppl get busy and things change as the game nears so well do a wellness check shortly before it starts to see where everyones at. i will probably keep it at 17 players w/the rest as replacements. games tend to need em

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hey dudes.

~Bardster
I am always an open person to reach out to on discord or other methods. I’m less active due to my job blocking smashboards and well phones being hit or miss to take out.

You are always welcome here.

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
If I’m mod I promise to turn Gorf into a bot account who will randomly show up in threads to insult people and post during night phases

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey gamers

Marshys game can't come soon enough

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
squirtle
cyndaquil