• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
we stan for sobble in this forum.... if you support any other starter then you are not allowed to post here...

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Bard is no longer moderating DGames, as he has violated all rules of it. No user may disrespect the Sobble.

Moderator applications to replace him may be sent in a few minutes as we fix any technical difficulties.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I’m basically tenured in with the exception of disrespecting Totodile, the actual best starter.:158:

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hello Tom. We still haven't played League for a while, but I don't think I play it much anyway after playing Splatoon 2 so much.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Hey what jams/bops are people listening to these days? I've been listening to the same music too much recently.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Is it lame that I like music from shows/movies/games over conventional music like rap, rock, EDM stuff, etc.?

Edit - it's not that I don't like mainstream music, I just find myself not jumping into it more often than not. Maybe I'm just a weeb.

Alright, here's an example. I ****ing love this song from Titanic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6htyGEhaCU

Super Meat Boy has an insanely good playlist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIZ1FIK3-HU&list=PL1A86CAFBA7B7323E&index=6

You probably have to be in a weird mood for this. It's the song that plays while Dr. Manhattan narrates his former life and eventual change into omnipotence. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0RKpmjjpLQ

Superman! Pretty uplifting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EngKxF3Cqh4

I randomly came across this German power metal band (the exception to this list so far) and love this song of theirs (as well as Paladin and Beyond Eternity). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7STHIrFHg0

I know this is all over the place, but maybe that'll help you find something new to listen to?

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I was going to ****post and link gachi or perhaps Barney’s “I love you,” maybe a good ol’ fashioned rick roll, but felt like being probably too real instead lol.

I’m going to go into hiding now while listening to rainbow road from Mario kart.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
BarDulL BarDulL i listen to a lot of video game soundtracks while doing rote work at my job. i always smile when someone will stop by and sit in my office and raise an eyebrow at ffxi piano collection or the gerudo valley strings.

D

Deleted member

If anyone is available and wants to play, I need a replacement(possibly two) for my ongoing Mafia game

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I think I stopped playing years ago out of stress, but now I'm just having a lot of fun lol
Will definitely be participating way more often in these games!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
If you still need one I am game.
Aw, sorry you missed out. I would have loved to do a game with you again.

I think I stopped playing years ago out of stress, but now I'm just having a lot of fun lol
Will definitely be participating way more often in these games!
Mostly same reason I quit too, plus the fact that I was miserable to have in games. I'm really enjoying myself now!

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Mostly same reason I quit too, plus the fact that I was miserable to have in games. I'm really enjoying myself now!
Yeah. It's pretty easy to just take it easy in this games if you don't take anything ridiculous in them personally haha

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Is it lame that I like music from shows/movies/games over conventional music like rap, rock, EDM stuff, etc.?

Edit - it's not that I don't like mainstream music, I just find myself not jumping into it more often than not. Maybe I'm just a weeb.
Nah, I like the same type of stuff you do. Although I like some mainstream stuff too. I just like it if it's good, simple as that.

Top Bottom