• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Maven89

Smash Master
#HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf i have some experience with this through a friend (who is dating who used to be his boss's boss and his ten years older then him). Women that age are not looking for casual relationships that they don't feel could blossom into a marriage, and their taste is maturity and money. Professional career is pretty much a must. I've heard beaches in resort towns are good places to find rich plastic cougars, but that requires you to prance the beach like a stud, which in resort towns is a pretty high standard. Also, I totally judge you for that request and now assume you have weird mother issues

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
#HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf i have some experience with this through a friend (who is dating who used to be his boss's boss and his ten years older then him). Women that age are not looking for casual relationships that they don't feel could blossom into a marriage, and their taste is maturity and money. Professional career is pretty much a must. I've heard beaches in resort towns are good places to find rich plastic cougars, but that requires you to prance the beach like a stud, which in resort towns is a pretty high standard. Also, I totally judge you for that request and now assume you have weird mother issues
i dont mind settling the idea of down... but i dont make all that much money (full time student) :( also i doubt my weird mother issues have anything to do with it

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
gorf a girl that age prolly wont bother cuz you have nothing to offer that older men do. a woman benefits more from being w/someone more secure. you might luck out but thats the exception and not the norm. thats why young girls end up dating dudes 10+ years their senior. many other countries arent like this but the name of the game in us is material. even though i think its gross cuz why would you wanna be w/someone whos gonna shrivel up faster?

but hey i shouldnt complain. play it to your advantage. one day well be 35 flaunting 21 y/o partners in their prime :shades:

#HBC | Gorf

gorf a girl that age prolly wont bother cuz you have nothing to offer that older men do. a woman benefits more from being w/someone more secure. you might luck out but thats the exception and not the norm. thats why young girls end up dating dudes 10+ years their senior. many other countries arent like this but the name of the game in us is material. even though i think its gross cuz why would you wanna be w/someone whos gonna shrivel up faster?

but hey i shouldnt complain. play it to your advantage. one day well be 35 flaunting 21 y/o partners in their prime :shades:
but its a full grown woman

aint no childrens games

just pure woman

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
yeah i know. girls our age group tend to not know what they want. most ppl including myself fall flat on their faces through multiple breakups then fail miserably at marriage. i take it you seek maturity and/or a fantasy cuz you can be more straightforward with older women cuz theyve been through so much nonsense that they cut the garbage younger people tend to pull. but that doesnt remove the roadblocks you have to attract an older woman who wants maturity and stability. in fact theyll likely size you up much quicker and leave you in the dust soon as they find out you live with your parents and have no career

just date around your age and dont take things too seriously. good things will come in time. im 23 on a college campus and generally seen as more attractive than these college children cuz i have more life experience/security. play to your strengths and dont narrow a big pool for a rarity imo

#dgamesloveadvice

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
STAY AWAY FROM DATING SOMEONE WHO WANNA PRETEND THEYRE MARRIED IN THElR 20S WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
There's a girl who I'm in contact with who wants me but I'm not that interested in her. She is pretty though. I'm just not down for dating right now.

July

Smash Apprentice
STAY AWAY FROM DATING SOMEONE WHO WANNA PRETEND THEYRE MARRIED IN THElR 20S WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM!!
So much this. I recently kind of dated someone, who made it explicitly clear on our third date that he's ready for marriage and kids any day now. After I told him that I have absolutely no desire to ever have children or to think about marriage on a third date, he started wringing his hands and said in a very unconvincing voice, "Ugggh, that's okay!" Then after a terribly, unbearably awkward pause, said "But you really should have children, you'd make cute, smart babies. And you have such good maternal instincts with your guinea pigs!" I did not literally run, but I have never called for an Uber so fast in my life.

I went on a date with a different guy who was offended when I said I like to travel and would love to move back to a city some day when my mom and grandma are in better health, because from talking to me online for two weeks he assumed I was "a smart girl who wanted to settle down and not gallivant around the world looking for adventure." He also told me that the idea that I'd want to move back to a city is "juvenile" because cities are dangerous, dangerous places and that I should be smart enough to want to live in the suburbs at this point in my life and that if I stick with him, I could have a good gig as a full time house wife or stay-at-home mom! Oh yay, such an exciting way to waste my life, and my Master's degree!

After these experience, I'm sticking with casual encounters, at least until I meet someone fun and sarcastic who likes drinking and Game of Thrones and not having babies and not settling down too soon.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
So much this. I recently kind of dated someone, who made it explicitly clear on our third date that he's ready for marriage and kids any day now. After I told him that I have absolutely no desire to ever have children or to think about marriage on a third date, he started wringing his hands and said in a very unconvincing voice, "Ugggh, that's okay!" Then after a terribly, unbearably awkward pause, said "But you really should have children, you'd make cute, smart babies. And you have such good maternal instincts with your guinea pigs!" I did not literally run, but I have never called for an Uber so fast in my life.

I went on a date with a different guy who was offended when I said I like to travel and would love to move back to a city some day when my mom and grandma are in better health, because from talking to me online for two weeks he assumed I was "a smart girl who wanted to settle down and not gallivant around the world looking for adventure." He also told me that the idea that I'd want to move back to a city is "juvenile" because cities are dangerous, dangerous places and that I should be smart enough to want to live in the suburbs at this point in my life and that if I stick with him, I could have a good gig as a full time house wife or stay-at-home mom! Oh yay, such an exciting way to waste my life, and my Master's degree!

After these experience, I'm sticking with casual encounters, at least until I meet someone fun and sarcastic who likes drinking and Game of Thrones and not having babies and not settling down too soon.
Oh yea, it's gonna be REAL hard to find someone like that. I mean, there are so few guys who enjoy things like drinking, and casual sex, amirite?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm in the same boat as July but lately realize I'm too busy at the moment and I want to be free. I just don't like the girl personality wise, I tried hanging out once or twice but she's not someone I would think about. There is another girl I'm interested in and I'd rather focus on her or just focus on other parts of my life. Yolo.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm in the same boat as July but lately realize I'm too busy at the moment and I want to be free. I just don't like the girl personality wise, I tried hanging out once or twice but she's not someone I would think about. There is another girl I'm interested in and I'd rather focus on her or just focus on other parts of my life. Yolo.
On what planet is "not hooking up, and instead taking time to be by yourself, and focus your attentions on a relationship you find has more promise" the YOLO option?

July

Smash Apprentice
This just in people are weird and require screening before you enter into a relationship we'll have more at 11
Oh yea, it's gonna be REAL hard to find someone like that. I mean, there are so few guys who enjoy things like drinking, and casual sex, amirite?
See, the problem though is that where I am currently in Central Pennslyvania, known affectionately as "Pennsyltucky", there are a lot of things to screen through before even getting to things like drinking and pop culture that are very common issues, like are you a racist? Are you homophobic or transphobic? Do you think women are property? Do you think Donald Trump is Christ incarnate? Even for casual sex, I feel like people need to pass this basic set of questions, nonetheless for dating, and there are a lot, a lot of people around here that don't, including my former manager who used to insist we should hook up but also bought an AK-47 "in case he has to protect himself against the Black Lives Matter movement". And even after those questions to weed out just straight-up terrible people, there are things that don't come out until meeting or going out on a date in person like in my examples above that still lead to incompatibility, plus just the chance that you just don't match personality wise.

And before someone points it out - yes, a lot of the problem here is that I am trying to date in Pennsyltucky and that I could have better luck elsewhere, but it is what it is while I'm here helping my mom and grandma with their health issues.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
july

if you havent you might wanna try calling the person up/lobbing a softball to call you before meeting them. back when id date using online sites i would sometimes try working to the point where id call the girl and talk for a bit depending on how comfortable we were. it was way easier/faster to gauge them and determine if we had chemistry to go through with an in person meeting. its easier to answer "can i see myself having a decent time with this person should we meet?" that way for me. and idk what your experience has been but my sense is that men arent as good at accurately presenting themselves through text as women most of the time. might save yourself some time by using a method of communication where you can pick up on nuances/tells through their voice. dat irl scumhunting

ive only been through pennsyltucky on a drive but man that place that looks like no mans land lol

#HBC | Gorf

hey bby show me your boobies and well see what happens

Maven89

Smash Master
I'm going to make a mini-mafia, where after Day 1 you can only communicate through gifs

Would people be interested in that? I believe it could turn out pretty well

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I want to secure my current job in IT before I try to go for a relationship...well most relationships.
I know you you feel wanting to be financially secure before dating, because relationships totally do cost time and money. But that didn't stop me in highschool lol. There will always be a reason for not to date. Just look for a reason to date.

There's nothing wrong with having sex with her
Lol no.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
HOLY ****

KIRBYOSHI IS ALIVE

dude

I thought something happened to you

welcome back to the living

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
July July
Pennsyltucky Screening Application
A. In the space below, please fill out what your interpretation of the word "No." means when you are alone with me in a secluded room after a date:

B. How do you feel about meeting my bff Trisha when I tell you we used to date in college?

C. If you pay for a nice date in the city at a nice restaurant what do you think I must do in order to pay you back for your hospitality?

D. In the space below, please list all the fantastic qualities you find in Donald Trump, the next president of the United States:
E. Do you have Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDS, any green/yellow phlegm like protrusions or excrement, or "burn" like sensations around genital regions that cause you to walk with a spread in your legs resembling the St. Louis Arch:

F. How casual is sex for you?

G. Were you ever in a former job or management position that left you traumatic scars leading you to own an AK-47?

H. Are you a straight-up terrible people person?

I. In the space below please use an alphabetical letter to denote how many kids you envision us having:

J. Please complete a Myer Briggs Test, Raven's Progressive Matrices Test, Nucleic Acid Amplification Test, Antibody & Antigen Test and a Stanford-Binet Test and email me your results @ the following email address:

Last edited:
Top Bottom