• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Cheerilee

Smash Ace
Public road maintenance, police, fire department, public education, national defense, and social security, just off the top of my head? We pay too much for all that stuff, because the government is ****ing terrible at managing finances, but we do get those things as a result of taxes.
True that.

Last edited:

Cheerilee

Smash Ace
Overswarm Overswarm Are you going to manually file taxes this year? At least you didn't get to their bank processing fee and state related fees if you decide to file starting... well today 4/1/16.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The little thumbnail next to the threads I posted in imply that I have Edward as my avatar [~ewww] but when I post it's a different character from a newer FE game that I don't recognize.

:059:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
wtf am i

am I ****en roy

why does everyone else look cooler than me

why

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
trade:

trade roy for soren

---

Two questions:

Who has miitomo? Add me on twitter: neokrw and I'll follow back and add on miitomo

Who has mario maker? Let's play each other's levels.

Last edited:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I dunno which one FE10 is, but none of the FE games are what could be considered "difficult"

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Maven, you and I are possibly the most generic fire emblem lord in existence.

And that's saying something, because EVERY fe lord is generic.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
And yet, I somehow find these random avatars to be oddly fitting.

Ran's avatar is freaking perfect somehow.

OS, Charliee, Gheb's are all good.

I kind of am hoping EE is somehow Garcia, even though he probably wasn't included.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I got mega spoiled teenager, who also happens to be one of the best units in the game no matter how bad you try to make her. Not that it matters much in Awakening, where every unit is OP.

GAWD!

Last edited:
Top Bottom