• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
He's the wind god now, changed his name to Kazejin. It's why they broke up. He's just not the same Kong.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I have no clue why the artist decided to give Fred's heart Shaggy's color though. Like, green or something but make it seperate.

Also S2 I was phoenix and u were daftworth and glyph was all sassy like "nah im not gonna be the judge"
That's because The Lord is the only true judge. Besides the judge is way lamer than the other two come on

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm 99% positive that I'm still drunk from last night and yet here I am.. Overseeing a hundred million dollar project this morning.. Ain't life tricky?

Also sup doe

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'm 99% positive that I'm still drunk from last night and yet here I am.. Overseeing a hundred million dollar project this morning.. Ain't life tricky?

Also sup doe
Just don't go over the Ballmer peak and it's all good, who gave you a hundred million dollar project though, that's cray.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Also sup doe
drunk is the only reason i'm here right now. Hello nurse.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
seems weird to entrust KevinM with that much money not gonna lie

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
There's a place down here that has $1 beer night on Tuesdays. You all should never go.

edit: the comic is better

Last edited:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Depression and unlocking customs n smash 4, **** life and it;s problems but I love it's joys is where I am at right now.

Also since I am talking with you, Scott Pilgram, I loved the movie, how is the comic?
100% better. movie does the action better, but the point is the character relations wich the comic excels at. Never tried unlocking customs. I have a few accidental ones and I don't even care. I just Sheik my friend who plays Rosalina an win

Do you though get those customs

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
100% better. movie does the action better, but the point is the character relations wich the comic excels at. Never tried unlocking customs. I have a few accidental ones and I don't even care. I just Sheik my friend who plays Rosalina an win

Do you though get those customs
I got two more on my wiiu, my 3DS is fully unlocked with customs.

Still it kind of is a chore...not as bad as other game but for some reason is enjoyable here, I can't figure out why though.

As for that hmm, I think I wil buy the comic for Scott Pilgram. I loved the movie and if people tell me it is better then it means this will be an enjoyable read.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
it's really good. Hits its stride in the middle to the end, so don't be put off by the first couple books.

Didn't play the 3DS but I'm trying not to concern myself with WiiU unlocks. Honestly, I think the series just needs to dumb itself back down.

Grenades and Bouncing Fish on Rosalina though is too fun give it a shot if you can. ****s their whole **** up. I play Fox and Ness and am like why but Sheik kills the game. Also needle the luma for lols.

Listen to new Modest Mouse. Listen to Shura. Listen to that Drake album gota lota enemies tryna drain me of this energy

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
he will never notice me

senpai

when will you reciprocate

are avatars bigger now?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
is there a worse thing

than texting your bae