• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
nope, but might try it out when i hit up SF tmrw

TAKIN OFF OUR SHIRTS, BOUT TO MAKE THESE RIFLES BURS

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
btw i now realize how people get likes on this forum
just be anywhere but in dgames bceause people hand that **** out like candy usually

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
lots more people in other parts of the site=more people reading your posts=more people liking your posts

dgames on the other hand is a group of cool guys so you happen to know everyone

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah, here I just tell you I like your post when I talk to you on Skype or some ****.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know this is really random, but I know a bunch of you guys are League players so I figure it couldn't hurt to ask.

I have a good friend who works for Octagon’s Athletes & Personalities Division. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octagon_(sports_agency))

He said that he, as well as a bunch of his colleagues, are very interested in getting in contact with someone from Riot in order to discuss the prospect of getting major League events aired on ESPN and other sports networks. Obviously this is just in the preliminary stages, but since he knows that there's some crossover between competitive smash and League communities, he asked me to ask around and see if anyone had a connection that would be interested in opening a dialogue about this with him, or atleast get him in contact which someone who might be interested in helping this move forward.

I know this is a shameless network pull, but if anyone thinks they know someone who I should talk to, please give me a heads up. I think this could have a lot of potential.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
So I'm driving along Route 18 and it's a major highway that is congested and tends to have a lot of 'secret' cops popping out at points. I kick up the speed and as soon as I do, a cop car suddenly pops up from behind me with their lights blaring and I'm like, "**** me." Except the cop car isn't out to get me, but the car to my right. Which is weird because I didn't really think the car next to me was speeding (at all). If this wasn't stressful enough, the radio is on the news broadcast npr and the newscaster is going over the day's news which involves a murder with a missing body and the identity of the killer unresolved.

Mind you as this cop car is arresting this other person, I keep on having a strong compulsion that it was me the cop car wanted and not the other person despite the fact that I wasn't aware I was speeding. However, I feel even stronger that the car driving to my right was going even slower than me for a longer stretch of the road. Well I keep driving on with this feeling that, "They got the wrong guy and I feel completely horrible." I keep driving along the road, only to make a right turn into some parking complex. I make a right turn into a parking area that doesn't realistically exist for reasons unknown to me. It's just that I get out of my car and notice there's yet another police car parked on the other side of a barricade. For some reason I feel anxious, however I'm just standing around outside and the next segment I recall is now the officer outside of his vehicle and standing right next to me (I have apparently never moved, but I don't remember the officer actually getting out of the car) and he appears to be performing 'traffic duty' as there is a long walkway but no one crossing.

I make a comment to the officer saying, "It's rare to see an officer out of their car. You're one hell of a guy." And I think he takes this to be sarcasm as his face is contorted. And I feel bad because my comment DOES sound very sarcastic, meanwhile I think I made the comment because the cop in question appears to be very serious about his work due to his stern no-nonsense expression. I think the cop was able to read into my expression of embarrassment that I was just being sincere and he tells me, "Yeah. Wait until I tell you that I have spent the entire day of someone driving a Groose." Coincidentally on the other side of the barricade are two different cars parked along the barricade with the word 'Groose' on them so I point out a large grey company truck to the officer asking him, "That type of Groose?" And the officer says no, and then he points to the next car adjacent to it which also has a 'Groose' tag somewhere where the front plate should be and he says, "That's the exact car. I just need to find someone driving one so I can just log it in and call it a night."

And it's the same exact car I was driving (a dark black Acura mdx). Now I'm thinking that this is related to the previous incident with the speeding. So I tell the officer, "I have that same exact car." Now the officer expresses interest and asks me, "Could you bring me over to your car sir." So I reply, "Of course officer" and lead him to my car which is only like ten or fifteen steps away. The officer (still very relaxed) asks me, "It's silly but I just need you to open your car for me and I just need to check inside for a minute." To which I respond, "Of course" and unlock my car. The officer then shows huge disappointment all over his face and I tell him back, "I may have been speeding sir, but I wasn't trying to avoid a violation. It just never occurred to me that I was speeding in the first place." The cop still has an upset expression and he actually cuffs me. In the second row I notice something resembling grey matter that looks like the limbs of an outstretched body and the lights are turned on in my car and you can see blood splattered all over the back window.

Last edited:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Yeah, the narrator is dumb. Can't relate to him at all.

:gova:

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
narrator felt bad that the other guy got caught for speeding when he was speeding even though he was the killer.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Or Acrostic is a killer and he expressed it in this way to let out his feelings, as it would be something he'd do. He'd let us know because we dgames, are his bros. Even if he's a killer.

July

Smash Apprentice
Macman, how long are you going to be in SF? I'm not in the city tomorrow, but we should try to hang out while you are in SF, or if you decide to explore Berkeley at all :-)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Lmao I got an infraction for calling aerodrome a bad person in the LoL thread

"Minor spam" even though it was relevant.

Last edited:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Lmao I got an infraction for calling aerodrome a bad person in the LoL thread

"Minor spam" even though it was relevant.
Yo, I don't even see your post in there. He must have deleted it LoL.

Also, I downloaded Child of Light today. I'm only about an hour in but damn is it not an amazing game already.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Yo, I don't even see your post in there. He must have deleted it LoL.

Also, I downloaded Child of Light today. I'm only about an hour in but damn is it not an amazing game already.
My friend has been telling me about this game for a while. Let me know if it's worth playing.

also

#datthumbnail

catherine lp has started. giving away a free copy of the game after the LP. then after catherine (or when Paper Mario finishes) Yoshi's Island will be next on the queue

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Now that I think of it typing :substitute: at the end of each post seems pretty annoying, whereas :059: is pretty easy. Guess I'll stick with it.

:059:

Top Bottom