• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
lol yes. ;-; but even worse it's for disregarding a stop sign. And I don't drink. (but it was very ****ing hot, I wasn't really thinking but i'm NOT gonna say that lol)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm satisfied with completing my contribution to the presentation though.

Sure, I tend to wall in games... but usually, 5-10 minute presentations aren't a problem to me since... well let's just say I just put in enough content for 10 slides for my part (which could possibly have more with the examples, which I shortened)

Although I did have a deep question, which would probably give an answer and examples. eh.

NOW I get to prepare for tomorrow whee...

break time

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
paging moth

i'm putting out the bug lamp zappy zappy

you haven't tried all ninetales yet:

fat spinda said:
Don't hate on CB Ninetales..
252+ Atk Choice Band Ninetales Iron Tail vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 232-274 (57.42 - 67.82%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Ninetales Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey in sun: 450-531 (63.92 - 75.42%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Ninetales Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Dragonite in sun: 176-207 (45.59 - 53.62%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Choice Band Ninetales Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 36 Def Jellicent in sun: 216-255 (53.46 - 63.11%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'm anticipating that a couple of people will replace out of Walmart mafia after that Ddos attack. I've already replaced one and I'm currently replacing another. So I'm looking for people who are interested in becoming potetial replacements for the other players that are inevitably going to replace out.
You can put me down, but make me your absolute last resort. Have not followed the game whatsoever.

I would offer my services to Nabe as well but he already gets them for free there's just no way I'm going to be able to tackle a game like his.

Hi guys. I had a birthday while the site was DDoS'd. I'm 19 now! Also, I just got invited to live with my rich uncle in costa rica for four months, which is obviously going to take away time from Mafia. I should be leaving pretty soon. So I guess this might be ironic in a way, but as I'm saying hello, I'm also saying Good bye.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
You can put me down, but make me your absolute last resort. Have not followed the game whatsoever.

I would offer my services to Nabe as well but he already gets them for free there's just no way I'm going to be able to tackle a game like his.
]
good to know its not the sheer volume of posts keeping you from it

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
oh well hey. I got a plea bargain. So I didn't even have to see the judge. So... I payed, no points. whee. now to think about my presentation. or nap.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Was offered a promotion at work. Only thing is that I hate the company and the promotion has a window of a week and a half before they find some other shmuck to take it. I've been working real hard to get out of this company because I despise it within every fiber of my being. I take the promotion and they ship me somewhere else, however I do that and I burn off my contacts at my old location meaning I lose the references I lined up to be called on move-over. Only thing is, I haven't done in-depth planning for other companies, much less interviews and I'm just waiting to take another stupid clearance exam to get my second license. Switching jobs will likely come up with a better pay, if it ever happens. However, given my experience with management hiring new people, it tends to be a whole lot of wait before they come to terms with accepting a completely new person on the team.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Was offered a promotion at work. Only thing is that I hate the company and the promotion has a window of a week and a half before they find some other shmuck to take it. I've been working real hard to get out of this company because I despise it within every fiber of my being. I take the promotion and they ship me somewhere else, however I do that and I burn off my contacts at my old location meaning I lose the references I lined up to be called on move-over. Only thing is, I haven't done in-depth planning for other companies, much less interviews and I'm just waiting to take another stupid clearance exam to get my second license. Switching jobs will likely come up with a better pay, if it ever happens. However, given my experience with management hiring new people, it tends to be a whole lot of wait before they come to terms with accepting a completely new person on the team.

Why not take the promotion and still consider leaving the company. You know it'll take a while for other companies to possibly warm up to you. Sure you lose some contacts and some references, but you can get some else where, like from a teacher or coach or something.

I mean yeah you hate the place, but don't blow it off until you get a job somewhere else. The promotion isn't a commitment to the company.

Handorin

Smash Hero

I don't believe that you leaving for the promotion will burn off your contacts. You still have them, you just won't be with them. Just make sure to ask them now if you can use them as a reference, unless you can contact them later. I think it might make a good intermediate step, at least pay raise wise, to take the promotion until you can secure a job somewhere else. I guess it really depends on how quickly you think you can switch companies.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't have time sorry

now I am happily waiting for some Hapkido (even though it will be tiring)

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
paging moth
i'm putting out the bug lamp zappy zappy

you haven't tried all ninetales yet:

Why on Arceus' green earth would I make my main attacking move something that 2HKO's MYSELF with that pitiful base HP?
Also who even runs full offensive investment Ninetales? No one, that's who, and for a good reason.

Might as well ****in use Nasty Plot Ninetales. That actually works and you're not killing off your own weather every time you get a KO.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well, the day is over. Ticket, payed and no points. Yay
Got presentation over with
Made up for missed excercise time with a tabata which I cried THIS IS THE LONGEST 8 MINUTES OF MY LIFE

just thought zen was soup with that ness avatar. Feels like his kinda thing you know

Now the day is not "the 20th, the final judgement day" it's... yesterday. or just some day. That I don't care about. yeah. Now for a shower and then league. yayyyyy

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
also I'm really tired. That's probably the most I have done. in my life. maybe. I dunno. wheeee but it was fun and I'm happy for myself there

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Well, the day is over. Ticket, payed and no points. Yay
Got presentation over with
Made up for missed excercise time with a tabata which I cried THIS IS THE LONGEST 8 MINUTES OF MY LIFE

just thought zen was soup with that ness avatar. Feels like his kinda thing you know

Now the day is not "the 20th, the final judgement day" it's... yesterday. or just some day. That I don't care about. yeah. Now for a shower and then league. yayyyyy
I thought the same thing. Did soup have a Ness avi at one point?

Top Bottom