• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Late to the party but **** the Yankee's.
this is it bro

this is the moment where we were supposed to break out our elaborately choreographed and manly MGS2-esque secret handshake that culminates in a destroyed wall

but we just were too far away :cryfalledout:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Inception was a great movie, and Hans Zimmer is amazing.

But you know what's even MORE amazing?

This is easily the most delicious hot sauce to ever touch my palette in all my years of living. Seriously. Since I'm dieting right now, I've been looking for alternative low calorie sauces to flavor up my food (I.E. Salsa/Red Wings/Tobasco/Soy Sauce, that genre, yada yada), and Sriracha has got to be the most godly of all sauces I've come across. It goes well on pretty much everything. I can actually eat assorted steamed vegetables pretty easily now (never liked steamed vegetables before in all honesty) at the expense of an additional 5-10 calories of this godly hot sauce.

YOU ALL MUST GET IT.

/end spokesman moment for Sriracha hot sauce.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I actually have never seen Inception all the way through. I even had the opportunity of watching it in class but just spaced out during it.

So I'm debating on getting a Premie or not again and I'm stuck. To those who have it, is it worth it? I mean I remember having it a bit but I didn't really do much in terms of do anything back there.

I'm also wanting to get it because I have no idea who keeps on pranking me because I have had this pink name for over 7 months! xD I like pink but I love the color green more.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
dude how are you just discovering sriracha bardull it's the ****ing best

its healthy : flavor ratio is ****ing off the charts

good **** on discovering it though god damn is it tasty

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Premium Perks:
Green Username
Custom User Title
The Disco Room Forum
Name Change (2 times every 3 months)
Prank Ability (2 times every 3 months)
The power to give non-premium members a considerable amount of premium.

It's pretty much worth it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I HAVE THAT STUFF!

I love the "Chicken Sauce"! :b:

dude how are you just discovering sriracha bardull it's the ****ing best

its healthy : flavor ratio is ****ing off the charts

good **** on discovering it though god damn is it tasty
I KNOOOOOOW!! I've seen it in Chinese food restaurants, but never ventured to try it for some reason. Will not forget the opening of my first Sriracha bottle. :awesome:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I actually have never seen Inception all the way through. I even had the opportunity of watching it in class but just spaced out during it.

So I'm debating on getting a Premie or not again and I'm stuck. To those who have it, is it worth it? I mean I remember having it a bit but I didn't really do much in terms of do anything back there.

I'm also wanting to get it because I have no idea who keeps on pranking me because I have had this pink name for over 7 months! xD I like pink but I love the color green more.
You know you can just turn the pink off, right?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
dammit john it's a rooster not a chicken :crossarms:
Just looked this up, but roosters are actually male chickens. Hens are female chickens. I always associated roosters with waking people up and chickens with laying eggs, but they're actually one and the same according to wikipedia.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thanks for giving me a few of the benefits for joining the Premie room. I am definitely considering getting it again!

I never was one for hotsauce or spicy things in general.

OS, how do you change the pink if someone pranked you? o_o

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Thanks for giving me a few of the benefits for joining the Premie room. I am definitely considering getting it again!

I never was one for hotsauce or spicy things in general.

OS, how do you change the pink if someone pranked you? o_o
It's in the usergroups section of yor CP i think. you can leave the group. Or setting yor displayed group to dgamer or something will get rid of it.You just won't be able to get it back.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
[19:53:42] Mynheer Ramses: quit job imo
[19:53:55] Mynheer Ramses: but thats always my opinion
[19:54:02] DRB | Raziek: nah, money too good
[19:54:12] DRB | Raziek: Yesterday was an 8 hours shift at $16 an hour

Top Bottom