• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Gheb, even EE says it wouldn't be fair. So THERE.

Van, you should replace into my game.

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

also you nick :D

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Speaking of which, Sold, I might be shooting you a PM soon. Like, tonight maybe.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Speaking of which, Sold, I might be shooting you a PM soon. Like, tonight maybe.
/in to host large

Gotta get on that list pronto if I want to host something before I need false teeth.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
[17:03] gheb123: u should def join though
[17:03] gheb123: and tell me who you'd prefer to play with :3
[17:04] Rockin: ....who else is in the game?
[17:05] gheb123: those 4 for now
[17:05] Rockin: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEh.....fine
[17:06] Rockin: lol
[17:06] gheb123: ^^
[17:06] Rockin: I guess I would like to play either Sailormoon or sailor Jupiter
[17:06] gheb123: Jupiter suits you?
[17:06] gheb123: I see how it is
[17:06] gheb123: and Moon prolly makes sense as well
[17:07] Rockin: Jupiter is my favorite character cause she's the only one who seems she could take care of herself...and she's tough too
[17:07] gheb123: i see
[17:07] Rockin: self-reliant, there we go
[17:08] gheb123: yeah as a gay person you prolly had to learn how to look for yourself pretty early
[17:08] gheb123: I can see how you can relate to that

:059:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Did I mention that I need one replacement for Pokemafia? Raziek is replacing in, but unless Gordito magically returns from nothingness, I need another.

ASAP!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
If you really need someone, I guess I can replace in since I am dead in my other games. But I haven't been reading Pokemafia at all, so I would be in serious catch up mode for a little while.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

If I can't find anyone by the end of today, I'll let you replace in if you're still interested. Deal?

Honestly, the game's not very long considering it's on Day 3, and it's progressively slowed down so it should not be hard to read up/keep up.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
since school's starting, I probably won't be able to keep up with my games
Request replacement from rangnarock and pokemon upick

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Stick it out. You knee how long mafia games took before signing up. You should've reasoned it would take this long. Look around you for a minute. Asdioh is STRUGGLING to find replacements for his game. So much so he had to freeze his game. Your slot will likely be modkilled and no one signed up for that.

Mafia REALLY doesn't take so much upkeep that it would crash your school work to complete two games.

I only came here to complain that phone posting sucks, but then I read that bull.

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
GOD NOW I SEE THIS

GSFJOHFSIOJXOIJBOIFADJGIOjoifjdsaoigjeoirdjgoijOIJFOIJIOAJRTOIGHTEROIUHGEOTRIUGZ,DM.,ZXMCV.,ZMXCVNZ

wait, it's just school. Wth dude you can stay in, it's JUST SCHOOL. And high school (right?) at that, wtfeasy.

Top Bottom