• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
We probably will both share last place! xD

Then again, I'm just going for fun and if I place anything but last, I'll be happy.

But thanks for the encouragement Vinyl!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I don't know what character you even play, but keep practicing with your jiggz when doing friendlies at the tourney. It helps as it you gain experience and blah.

Don't even blah about it, just get some rest. You'll need it.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Eat a **** ton of mexican food the night before and use your tremendous gas to distract your opponents during your matches

Its the only sure-fire way to the top

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Burrito farts.

God the horrors why would you even suggest that?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Why the hell are we still talking about MPL? Talk about how awesome the Yankees are.

Best winning percentage in the MLB currently? Hell yes.
can't win without Homeruns imo.
**** the yankees

/grew up in a Red Sox dynasty and had no choice
**** the sox AND the yankees.
/Mets fan.
Eat a **** ton of mexican food the night before and use your tremendous gas to distract your opponents during your matches

Its the only sure-fire way to the top
oh god glyph. WHY?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Season 3 was the **** though. It's simply not the same thing you're used to, so a lot of people didn't give it the time of day.
So should I watch it then? I remember watching the first few episodes of it once but I never got around to finishing it.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm doing a no-guide, no-save slot, no bull**** Zelda2 run.

I considered streaming it, but then I realized I have no friends to watch me fail and sing improvised songs to the Zelda 2 tunes.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Wow all you guys have horrible taste in teams

Bankees forever

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well the tournament was really fun! We actually did really well in teams and got second so we won some money which was nice. It was weird because we had this synergy that felt like we had been doubling for months/years because we made some sick moves and stuff, just like we do as Axel. We decided to name ourselves Axel as well for teams and did the tags J Z for fun which we found funny because we did it subconsciously and it ended up being like the rapper.

Then it was sad because we got placed in the same pool together. D: However, Zen made it out with his Jiggs and I ended up staying drowned in pools cuz I got 3rd. Still it was fun having that epic showdown between us. I won, but Zen beat everyone I lost to.

Zen ***** the rest of the way and ended up getting 4th with his Jiggs.

Wanted to get a photo, but I was too stupid and left early without getting one. Oh well haha. xD

Top Bottom