• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
J is inactive because the community made him feel like he had to leave. If he were helping fix the community (which I know he could help with), he wouldn't be nearly as inactive. Considering what he has said, inactivity shouldn't be a reason to not consider him as a viable moderator.

Speaking of J, congrats on getting into the prestigious acting college. When did you start there? This semester?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
J is inactive because the community made him feel like he had to leave. If he were helping fix the community (which I know he could help with), he wouldn't be nearly as inactive. Considering what he has said, inactivity shouldn't be a reason to not consider him as a viable moderator.

Speaking of J, congrats on getting into the prestigious acting college. When did you start there? This semester?
What Sworddancer said is true and does play a big part in me leaving is the fact that I am very busy with life and school. I got accepted into the #1 Theatre Education school in the U.S. and I got one of 5 guy spots this year for it. It was really quite shocking to get accepted, but the workload is really intense. Mainly because I have to maintain a B average all around in every class or else. I also have to participate in my extra-ciriculars, then I have work so I am more of a reader. I still read a couple threads here and there and what I've seen happen to this community in the time since I left is just...bad. A big reason is because I am busy, but not honestly the main reason I left. Even though I used to be just as busy, I still tried to play one game here and there.
say what?

but i will say this:

he's the hero dgames deserves, but not the one it needs right now

unless j can actually handle the work load and STAY active and READ threads, then i have no complaints.

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Yeah, I'm not really inactive. I just stopped coming by DGames.

====

The PVA college is amazing. I keep thinking that it is like a dream and too surreal sometimes. Mainly because I never thought I would be allowed to get into a performing arts college and just do theatre for my life and things. It truly is something that I treasure. I started here this semester but I am a sophomore/junior since I have a lot of credits from my previous college. There is just so much opportunity here.

Speaking of, I am to head out and go sing The Little Mermaid as King Triton. Two weeks ago I was Gomez in The Addams Family Musical. You never truly know what you are doing here two weeks from now.

Also random but I'm turning 20 in 5 days and it feels very odd.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Yeah, I'm not really inactive. I just stopped coming by DGames.

====

The PVA college is amazing. I keep thinking that it is like a dream and too surreal sometimes. Mainly because I never thought I would be allowed to get into a performing arts college and just do theatre for my life and things. It truly is something that I treasure. I started here this semester but I am a sophomore/junior since I have a lot of credits from my previous college. There is just so much opportunity here.

Speaking of, I am to head out and go sing The Little Mermaid as King Triton. Two weeks ago I was Gomez in The Addams Family Musical. You never truly know what you are doing here two weeks from now.

Also random but I'm turning 20 in 5 days and it feels very odd.
As a singer, my jealousy is insane. (not professionally, though I am trained :p)

when is dgames making a musical

Edit:

Well, gorf was the last person I expected to be into musicals

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i've played piano for like 13 years now and got started playing for musicals a little over two years ago. but yee musicals are like the best. i work for a theatre and music direct shows n play in the pits for shows. it's the friggin BOMB

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Favorite Musical for those who actually know what they are talking about.

For the record, mine is still Camelot because the production I got to go to was out of this world good.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
My brother sang if ever i would leave you for his tryout for our HS play which was little shop of horrors.

Ummm, favorite, I swear this changes like every other minute, too many good ones without one that clearly stands out as the best, right now probably the producers.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I already denied of being moderator anywhere on this site because I asked to be mod. I'm already an administrator elsewhere, but maybe not for long since smash 4 released. Speaking of which, anyone up for a dgames online tourney in a few days/weeks?
/in

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Wat, thought it was a Smash 4 tourney for Dgames, not mafia?

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Count me in as well, I'll bop the lot of ya.

Except possibly S2 or Gova. Ryker's free tho.
Hmm, last time we played in a tournament, I seem to recall getting bopped by you for the entirety of two weeks until I played you in bracket and beat you in the set.... twice...

I'll play.

Last edited:

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Just in case, I'll invite @ Nysyarc Nysyarc to see if he can turn the tables on last stock.
If that was referencing what I think it was, spot on. Though you missed an opportunity to say "if he can tip the scales". I'd feel a little weird joining this tourney since I've never really hung out in Dgames. If this is just meant for the regulars I don't want to intrude.

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If that was referencing what I think it was, spot on. Though you missed an opportunity to say "if he can tip the scales". I'd feel a little weird joining this tourney since I've never really hung out in Dgames. If this is just meant for the regulars I don't want to intrude.
Play anyway, neeeeerd.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
join in, meet us all, like us all, come join dgames, play mafia, stay for life

:186:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm /in for the smash thing too but we should probably make like a rule set at some point otherwise I'm going to cheat SO hard

Top Bottom