• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
For anyone who wants to swap music on brawl, go here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6665343

I finally finished my program and posted instructions on smashboards. Enjoy.

@Fogo: Can you put this on the front page somewhere?
Done.

Oh alright also fogo can you put my new car pool for hobo14,
Its:
Me
Melee1
Ruddy
Bwett
Done.

I want Ice and Fogo to go. How am I supposed to take their money if they don't come play me? :p
True.

I just had a spot open up for No Koast if anyone wants to grab a spot. No worries, all the same people are still going to be there so no one is getting left behind :p
You have a spot open? How if everyone is still going? I think i'll take that spot also :D

F

FaloChain

Houston hobo

How many people will be at the next hobo, i might get a ride with ruddy. he said big, but i just want an estimation.

P.S. Fogo i like the new avatar:)

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Falo Ruddy is getting a ride with DPhat and I don't think he has any spots available... you can ask.

P.S. I still need to find RoK the Reaper a spot in someone's car to HOBO14, anyone have any open spots?

Quarter

Smash Cadet
hey fogo, me and mephy were wondering if you're having your get together this friday.
haha we're looking for some kind of weekly get together to get better since we're really only stuck playing each other over and over.
it gets a little repetitive :[

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
hey fogo, me and mephy were wondering if you're having your get together this friday.
haha we're looking for some kind of weekly get together to get better since we're really only stuck playing each other over and over.
it gets a little repetitive :[
Nah i moved, so i don't really do infernos anymore. You guys can come play me and my brother though, we'll whip you into shape quick :)

Quarter

Smash Cadet
i'm looking forward to it hahaa.
me and mephy are pretty much available at any time so whenever you want just hit us up and we can come over to brawl.

my cell: 214-991-7996
mephy's cell: 213-394-9020

i know mephy will be excited, he's been craving some outside play lately and both of us really want to get into the whole scene.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
What up Quarter and Mephy
I thought I saw one of yalls name around here. I remember yall from some melee gatherings back in the day (one of yall played Samus that's all I remember)

Anyways I'm looking to play some Brawl peeps. I'm a nub in the way of brawl but have Melee mastered

Anyone else around Coit Rd and Park?

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Falo, change your av, I swear I thought you were Popertop. Btw welcome mephy and quart.

Hey poot you finally going to get into the brawl scene competatively? I don't know you but I heard a lot of you, you must be pretty dang good at melee.

Quarter

Smash Cadet
haha yeah poot, the samus player was mephy. i remember you too man.
but if you want to get together sometime then just hit one of us up, i posted both me and mephy's numbers a little while back if you want them.
and i think we're generally close to each other, i'm on like parker and independence.

nineninetyone

Smash Rookie
What up Quarter and Mephy
I thought I saw one of yalls name around here. I remember yall from some melee gatherings back in the day (one of yall played Samus that's all I remember)

Anyways I'm looking to play some Brawl peeps. I'm a nub in the way of brawl but have Melee mastered

Anyone else around Coit Rd and Park?
I'm only 10 min. away. Java & Cha used to be my home. Awestin and Bored aren't too far from there either.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
So change of plans for me for HOBO14. I won't be able to go. Something came up that I have to go to instead. Boo =( Captain Crunch won't be able to take first...

I hope this doesn't affect my overall ranking as a Texas Smasher... Gasp! Maybe NO KOAST can cover it for me. My goal is to be above Hylian this time. (no offsense, <3 Hylian)

EDIT: I'll be in town on the 28th (Saturday) after 12:00pm and willing to do things if people want. Might even host a tournament since all the good people are out of town. I'll have to try out my low-tier characters.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think I'm going to pass on Kansas actually. I've got some plans this weekend.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Hey infinity I might want that seat in ur car. Where would i have to meet you to be picked up?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hmm...

Who all is going to No Koast? If Hylian isn't going, I would need a team mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom