• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hobo 14 is confirmed for the 28th at Drink Station.

So far Houston, San Angelo, Louisiana and possibly San Antonio are all going. Get some carpools ready suckas. :)
wow, it seems so epic. I'll probably get ***** there or something if I tried to attend lol. At least I could try to be best Ike.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Holy cow, c4 to teching the stage like 5 times in a row? All for one bair? ridiculous!

edit: 10$ says that guy can't tech a warlock punch at over 100% of yoshi's island.

Oh and I noticed that the guy, when he air dodges after pulling out a grenade, he sort've side steps. I've known about this and I used to do that back when I played wifi before I knew about smashboards. How come no one does it?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hobo 14 is confirmed for the 28th at Drink Station.

So far Houston, San Angelo, Louisiana and possibly San Antonio are all going. Get some carpools ready suckas. :)
I'm pretty sure San Antonio is leaning towards Pozer's Dpad tourney. It's much closer and there's other games besides Barwl.

However, above anything, SA will be heading to WHOBO without a doubt.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Darn, it might have a strong impact on finally finishing the PR's after waiting so long now. Espy should def try to go, considering if he does well he has a very likely shot of placing high on there.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I can see M2K in the background, plotting his victory lol.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Omfg So Pro!!!1!11!!!

EDIT: That was actually my fav part of the whole tourney. I was never feeling as crunk at any other time than when those pictures were taken.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You guys are doing that pose because that is the Sexy pose. People are obligated to do said pose when said person is in the same room as them.

This is why Dojo's tag was Sexy, it was Sexy time.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
For those of you interested in going to NO KOAST, I need confirmation of your plans by this weekend so I can send you directions for your housing. please get back to me as soon as possible

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
This might be early to ask, but I need a teammate for WHOBO something fierce. I like teaming the most with Game and Watches, Pits, DDD's, Meta Knights, Marths and Snakes. I am highly profficient in teams with: ROB, DDD, Snake, Meta Knight, Wolf, Fox, Game and Watch, Donkey Kong, Pokemon Trainer, Jiggz, Bowser, and Sonic.

Some of you guys know me and know I'm far from a scrub and that I placed well at Oh Snap in teams with my then partner Clel. I'm just looking a little partnerless at the moment and could use a team mate come then. I figured I might as well start looking now.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
Well anyone that is interested in going to NO KOAST say something cause if I can get a full car pool I have no problem driving up to Kansas, be warned we will probably be leaving thursday night and coming back sunday afternoon/night.
r u not doing the street fighter thing at gamestop?

Bwett

Smash Ace
Andy, I talked to Thien and he said he would house us until we leave for Kansas from his place, which could either be Friday night or Saturday morning. Norman, OK is on the way to Kansas, so I figure we chill with him a night or two and separate our trip into 2 - 3hr drives. As Cameron said, though, we really need to figure out who is going soon. Thien needs to know as well so he can make accommodations. Everyone decide soon.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Housing for Dallas, however many of you come, is still scheduled to be my place with the OK guys. Room has been lightened up some as Xyro and company unfortunately will not be making it up to join us.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
just like u ;) lol
One day you'll actually meet her, too! (And you'll probably hit the floor when you remember you've been JOKING about this. =P)

NO KOAST is a no go for Denton, I'm pretty sure.

In the meantime, for anyone who cares (and everyone who doesn't), you should watch my just-finished Halo3 montage! I won't post a link (not sure if there are rules against that)...
Just search youtube for "Teh Pacifist follow me." It'll be the first under the search results.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
One day you'll actually meet her, too! (And you'll probably hit the floor when you remember you've been JOKING about this. =P)

NO KOAST is a no go for Denton, I'm pretty sure.

In the meantime, for anyone who cares (and everyone who doesn't), you should watch my just-finished Halo3 montage! I won't post a link (not sure if there are rules against that)...
Just search youtube for "Teh Pacifist follow me." It'll be the first under the search results.
If he can make his way past the swarm of other Dallas guys flocking around her all the time *rollseyes*

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Eh, come on Dallas, y'all aren't gonna let OK trample all over Kansas by ourselves now are you?

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
So we are planning on going to NO KOAST and HOBO. I guess if everyone that wants to go can afford to do that its kool. What are the plans for the next HOBO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom