• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
Okay, what the hell is going on at CoT4? All I know is that the place practically blew up. What started everything and why did it get so out of hand?
the venue told the tournament organizer that they were gonna close at 10. philly is bout 2 hrs behind us. the tournament contestant overheard this, and the tournament organizer did not state a back up plan. everyone thought that the tournament organizer would split the pot to the remaining contestant, which is like 30+ players? every shouted "money back." security came, and they to clear out, now they're at chibos place finishing the tournament. infinity is keeping us posted, ill post them as soon as i get them. wish infinity luck!

stream is back on!

CY

Smash Ace
god infinity seriously never needs to commentate on brawl again. he was so ****ing annoying, i seriously got pissed off at what he was saying. it was ******** first of all, and second of all it was interupting panda's speaking. not to mention you could feel the awkwardness panda felt when infinity said something not even needed.

****ing a wow i'm pissed off for no real reason now. thanks infi. totally making an *** out of yourself lol

agjones89

Smash Rookie
hey guys, im new to this forum and i live in carrolton. i was wonderin if anyone knew of any melee tourneys, or weeklys in dallas right now

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Welcome! First of all, Carrollton kicks ***, and I thought I was the only one originally from Carrollton, so yay.
BUT... here's the second part... if you're looking for Melee tourneys... this is a Brawl thread, and I'm pretty sure there is a separate thread for Melee. Try searching for that.

EDIT: Never mind. Fogo already took care of the searching for you. ^

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
the venue told the tournament organizer that they were gonna close at 10. philly is bout 2 hrs behind us. the tournament contestant overheard this, and the tournament organizer did not state a back up plan. everyone thought that the tournament organizer would split the pot to the remaining contestant, which is like 30+ players? every shouted "money back." security came, and they to clear out, now they're at chibos place finishing the tournament. infinity is keeping us posted, ill post them as soon as i get them. wish infinity luck!

stream is back on!
is it still going on today or did they finish???

i stopped watching when they kicked them out and i had to go to bed at 11 anyway :(:(:(

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
they finished last night.... all i know is Dojo got 4th i think and ally,m2k and spammer were left.

Oh and is there a set date yet for HOBO14?? or is it still up in the air

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
From San Angelo. He, Santi and Cake are the only Brawlers from there, pretty much (at least the only ones that travel)... and yeah, he's beast.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hey Dallas! I've been having a hard time getting a hold of some of you, and I still have an important question:

Who from Dallas is coming to NO KOAST? (Click my sig for more info) Have you guys figured out who's driving? Angel tells me DPhat might drive in his place.

PM me with your final plans ASAP so we can finalize housing arrangements.

Also, Xyro/TGM tells me Houston is definitely coming. We'd love to have both you guys up here :)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
what part of plano are you from? if you close enough maybe we can get some games in.
Well, I go to UT Arlington during the weekdays and come home on weekends. But yea, I live on Independence and McDermott. My house is 15 minutes away from Plano Senior High School.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
no way theboredone do you live in that apartment complex on mcdermott?
my friend lives there we play brawl all the time
the apartments with the gimpy gates?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
No KOAST sounds tempting. We would have to leave on Friday.

Friday night housing for Dallas is currently my place on Friday night. In fact.....

If you are coming to NO KOAST and need directions to where you will be staying on Friday/Saturday nights please pm me and I will send them to you.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
no way theboredone do you live in that apartment complex on mcdermott?
my friend lives there we play brawl all the time
the apartments with the gimpy gates?
Haha, I live VERY CLOSE to those apartment complexes. I'm pretty sure I know which complex you're talking about since I see it all the time. But that's pretty awesome. We should smash sometime over the weekend.

BTW: Just to make sure we're talkin about the same apartments, it's right next to a 7/11 lol.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
<waves hi to everyone>

I gave G-krew as many shout outs as I could in the live stream; hope you guys heard them xD

I'll post some **** later; I'm gonna go top off a good weekend with some good food. <3 everyone who was cheering for me, glad I represented as well as I did :)

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
Haha, I live VERY CLOSE to those apartment complexes. I'm pretty sure I know which complex you're talking about since I see it all the time. But that's pretty awesome. We should smash sometime over the weekend.

BTW: Just to make sure we're talkin about the same apartments, it's right next to a 7/11 lol.
i live in frisco, and you live incredibly close to my work, maybe we can brawl sometime.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
they finished last night.... all i know is Dojo got 4th i think and ally,m2k and spammer were left.

Oh and is there a set date yet for HOBO14?? or is it still up in the air
****!! i didnt see anything after they got kicked out -_- they better be on you tube!!

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, I haven't been in this thread in a while but...I feel the need to inform everyone that way you don't get caught by WTFSURPRISEBUTTSECKS by this tech.

DK - Invincibility for the entire duration of his Up-B on any stage with a significant slant to it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6597323

Oh, and I'll probably be in Dallas the weekend of March 7th. : D
Who cares about DK. Sorry JingoJoe. LoL.

You're in luck. That weekend will most likely hold a PBT!

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
So, I haven't been in this thread in a while but...I feel the need to inform everyone that way you don't get caught by WTFSURPRISEBUTTSECKS by this tech.

DK - Invincibility for the entire duration of his Up-B on any stage with a significant slant to it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6597323

Oh, and I'll probably be in Dallas the weekend of March 7th. : D
O.O nice find and a great one for DK
:D

Sudai

Stuff here
HOBO14 is confirmed for the 28th, so I doubt HOBO15 will actually be the 7th. It's why I'm planning my trip to Dallas for the 7th instead of the 28th.

nineninetyone

Smash Rookie

Strange. I had a friend who lived in that very complex. You're not that far from my place. You, Awestin and I should get together to get some practice in.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
well, I Go To Ut Arlington During The Weekdays And Come Home On Weekends. But Yea, I Live On Independence And Mcdermott. My House Is 15 Minutes Away From Plano Senior High School.
no Way Theboredone Do You Live In That Apartment Complex On Mcdermott?
My Friend Lives There We Play Brawl All The Time
The Apartments With The Gimpy Gates?
haha, I Live Very Close To Those Apartment Complexes. I'm Pretty Sure I Know Which Complex You're Talking About Since I See It All The Time. But That's Pretty Awesome. We Should Smash Sometime Over The Weekend.

Btw: Just To Make Sure We're Talkin About The Same Apartments, It's Right Next To A 7/11 Lol.
i Live In Frisco, And You Live Incredibly Close To My Work, Maybe We Can Brawl Sometime.
strange. I Had A Friend Who Lived In That Very Complex. You're Not That Far From My Place. You, Awestin And I Should Get Together To Get Some Practice In.
... Plano Party!

Dojo

Smash Champion
Hobo 14 is confirmed for the 28th at Drink Station.

So far Houston, San Angelo, Louisiana and possibly San Antonio are all going. Get some carpools ready suckas. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom