• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
I beat Ruddy's main... MK lol 2 stocked him with Ike and I recorded it... maybe next time Ruddy haha

Edit: Spiking MK is fun ahahaha
Oh really huh? Well how bout we have a MM and record that. Didn't know you could beat Metaknight with Ike think you can beat my Snake with Ike?

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
o.O a post by cy that didnt insult anybody...the world must be coming to an end >.>
HAHA. Good Sh** echo that one made me LOLED. You going to PBT this saturday? You still wanna do our %$ MM best 2/3?

Oh UH OH katie mming people. Wanna MM me? 5$ best 2/3.

SIG STUFF

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
HAHA. Good Sh** echo that one made me LOLED. You going to PBT this saturday? You still wanna do our %$ MM best 2/3?
haha im really sorry dude im still grounded :( but when im ungrounded we will do that 5$ mm

EDIT: ^ i was talking to her not u slaps but i do want to mm everybody when im ungrounded ;)

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Oh no I know I was just asking if that was still gonna happen I thought you forgot. You have been grounded forever what the hell happened?

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
i doubt it but i can try...but no MM
I wanna MM you Slaps. ;)
and i wanna mm u some time ;)

Oh UH OH katie mming people. Wanna MM me? 5$ best 2/3.

SIG STUFF
MMs anyone?

Edit: Also I have a standing offer for MM to anyone from Denton.

Btw my mom gave me a 1 brawl event a week rule. It stinks but oh well, I'm better off than echo :(. Sorry bro. So I'm going to PBT this week, so I can't host anything friday, but you can still have a smashfest without me as long as Shawn wants to.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
You know what sucks? A weekly 6:30 pm class.
You know what sucks? When it lasts 3 hours.
You know what sucks? When you are sick and miss those 3 hours.
You know what sucks? When you have a test in that class, and all of the material came from that missed class.

And I also get to sit there once I've finished the test for another 2 hours in class to feel bad about it.

I'm not looking forward to this.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Hahaha. I'll MM you for 50 cents. Or I'll just hand over 50 cents. I always lose against Snake, his tight pants - so distracting. :p
Haha ZSS is distracting as well, we r both at a disadvantage. But, it's alright your still new.

So why did you not accept a MM from me, eh?
Don't worry brett I'll accept if no one esle will.

lol why else would ice main him?
Oh shuz? Whats that? Looks like you said you would like to MM 5$ 2/3 sbr ruleset. Maybe my reading is bad. Do I have that correct? SNAKE VS KIRBY? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Joseph MM this weekend? Lets do it. Dpaht wont be here this weekend ignore him.

nineninetyone

Smash Rookie
Haha ZSS is distracting as well, we r both at a disadvantage. But, it's alright your still new.

Don't worry brett I'll accept if no one esle will.

Oh shuz? Whats that? Looks like you said you would like to MM 5$ 2/3 sbr ruleset. Maybe my reading is bad. Do I have that correct? SNAKE VS KIRBY? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Joseph MM this weekend? Lets do it. Dpaht wont be here this weekend ignore him.
Yes, that would be fun. FUN TO LOSE. LET'S DO IT!

d4bA

Smash Cadet
Chudat doesn't seem to have a problem with the matchup :).

Anywho! Lets stop talking about MM's so people don't have to read 3+ pages of..
1.MM?
2.Yeah how much?
1.I dunno lots of MONIES
2.Well I don't even have enough to enter in the $1-5 tournaments that we try to host.
1.Well TOO BAD!
2.It is too bad...what am I gonna do?
1.Maybe stop talkin about MMs?
2.Nah, I need to up my post count.
1.Well just start responding to everything PhantomX says.
2.Aha! Good idea, why the hell am I posting in the Dallas thread?

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I'll MM anyone in Fort Worth or Arlington, with my Link.:p
It sucks that I can't find the time to travel at least 1 hour for these smash fests...and Ft. Worth doesn't have good players... except Ryan (mad Sheik, solid DK, Falco practice for my Link), Marcus (Who plays just about anyone), Kameron (good Snake, oh wait, he lives in weatherford, but comes down here anyways), Harold (ok Ike and good C. Falcon), Patrick (decent Wolf), Alex (decent Marth), and... Yeah, not enough players here. I'm gonna see if I and others around can come up with a smash fest for people around Ft.Worth/Arlington area. You guys just live way up north. Maybe you guys can come, although why bother to go to a farther place esp. when the smash talent is lacking in this deprived area emirite? Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to get this out, and I will eventually make the trip up there. I don't know if you guys play any good Links, but when I do finally make it there, I hope to give you guys a good game and get a variety of matchups down and meet new people.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
lol @ calling Ryan good.

You know he backed down from a money match with me after **** talking about how little skill the game takes, right? I <3 **** talkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom