• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
So, I got a question really quick. I have some people from Louisiana asking about the Bi-weekly this Sat. They'd like to come, but (understandably) don't want to drive all the way to Dallas for an 8-man tourney. I want as many people as possible to be able to come and to feel welcome in Dallas, so I need to ask how many DFW Smashers think they'll be coming this week. Post, PM, whatever; I just want to have something to tell these guys so they don't end up spending all the cash to come out here and not have people to play.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Dphat's ftw!

It looks like the carpool slots are filling up fast. We need Fogo to update the OP w/ the latest carpool info.

For HOBO11, I call a spot in DP's car! Provided it hasn't been filled up already w/ some behind-the-scenes trickery.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Read more posts instead o the recent page. Dphats car =melee1, d4bA, Dphat, Arikado and DMG.
I totally remember seeing something like that, too. *epic brain fart*
:chuckle:

Anyway, Jack, if you happen to come up to DallasPhat's on the HOBO11 weekend, can I claim one of the seats in your car? If you happen to be in the area it would be convenient (and more comfortable) to take the 2nd/3rd spot in your car as opposed to the 5th spot in Zac's car.

Dibs on that 5th spot btw.

Sudai

Stuff here
So, you guys definitely should look at going to Kaiser's tournament this weekend..just cause I don't want to drive 4 hours for nothing? : D

I'd come up Friday night for the Smashfest too, but the only guy that's 100% on coming with me works Friday..so that sucks basically. D:

I'll give hugs to anyone that comes and tells me they did it just for me, even though I don't know any of you? (And no, I'm not a cute girl, I'm actually a short, mid-build guy, but you may deny the hug if you so please. It won't make me feel bad. <.< )

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
My car consists of:

Infinity
Fogo
Bwett
PhoenixAlpha
and ME

Sorry Mario, but I'm taking a big chunk of the Gkrew. Gotta do it...

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Hey Dallas brawlers, I'm extremely excited that theres an active brawl community here. I'm definately coming to the tournament/get together this weekend. (if there is one.... is there one?) I've only been to one tournament before (last weekend in waco) but I really didn't like the 120 mile drive . What are the details and stuff for the tournament?

edit: Oh and what should I bring? I can bring my wii and brawl and my satellite wifi thing, some controllers my laptop refreshments and food. What else do I need?Unfortunately I don't have a small tv to bring.

edit2: Ah, and btw I came from AiB, their Dallas thread is completely dead and Jack Kieser referred me over here.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Hey Dallas brawlers, I'm extremely excited that theres an active brawl community here. I'm definately coming to the tournament/get together this weekend. I've only been to one tournament before (last weekend in waco) but I really didn't like the 120 mile drive . What are the details and stuff for the tournament?

edit: Oh and what should I bring? I can bring my wii and brawl and my satellite wifi thing, some controllers my laptop refreshments and food. What else do I need? Oh and I have my own ride. Unfortunately I don't have a small tv to bring.

edit2: Ah, and btw I came from AiB, their Dallas thread is completely dead and Jack Kieser referred me over here.

edit3: Whats this about a hobo? Some kind ofa get together...? As long as its brawl I'm interested.
I like this guy. He has food.

HOBO:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Ah dang Houston. I can't go this weekend, only events in Dallas this weekend (just went to waco so no 2 out've town trips in a week). I suppose there isn't anything happening in Dallas this weekend?

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
so i need a spot for hobo 11 which cars still have a spot?

I agree with the second video. What software did you say you used to edit it / where can I get it?
im using ulead, uhh i can give you a copy next time i meet you. also i have an idea for a better opening

QFT. Also: Needs more videos of SrsC@ playing against people who aren't Billy. I did good that night. Whats with the C@ hate?
im just going down the list. after fogo plays thien i think your up.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
U guys would like Rudementry, he has like everything you can possibly think of + more. :)

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
:( i cant go to jack's this week i got to go to my cousin's wedding :( mabey D-phats on friday.

Edit:cant go to D-phats either got the rehersal dinner on friday :(

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Hey guys. So, my roommate, IRISH, is gonna be coming in my car, so I have room for 3 more. I'm still on my iTouch, so I can't look back a page to see who said they would be in my car; I'll take you, though, no worries. Are we meeting at Dphat's place that Friday night?

Oh, speaking of Dphat's, what are the details for your Friday stuffs? I don't get off of work until 7, but I can probably make it.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Hey guys, Jack is trying to get people from out of town to come play this weekend. I say we go to his place on Saturday, get us some good practice in too. Who's in?

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Hey guys, Jack is trying to get people from out of town to come play this weekend. I say we go to his place on Saturday, get us some good practice in too. Who's in?
[Insert Shameless Self-Plugging Quotation] ...:chuckle:

Ok, so I'm back on my PC (finally), so I guess the people in my car or HOBO are me, IRISH, PA, Mario, and Shuz? (Assuming I haven't confused people already :laugh:) If so, that works for me.

Oh, DPhat, I'm up for whatever, honestly. I just know that the guys from Louisiana can't come to Dallas until Sat.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Louisiana people ought to consider Dphats...basically where our local tourny/smashfests are for the time being. I, myself, plan on staying there friday afternoon and all day saturday.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Well, if they can't come until Saturday then how can they go to DPhat's thing on Friday?

Also, there's no problem having more than one event in a week dude. Used to have the TXGamers thing on Mondays and Bwogos on Wednesday and no one complained about too much Smash :p

We haven't ever even gone over to Jack's, maybe we should give this guy a chance before we jump ship and say we're not going. If Jack and the Louisiana guys are willing to go to DPhat's on Saturday I'm in for that too. I just wanna play :p

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
UTD zac, I normally use red costume on my characters. In addition, I don't play like that at all.

Edit: Fogo can I get you to alter my L and R triggers at Dphats? Bwett can't make this upcoming dphat smashfest. How do you plan on gettin there?

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Eric and I don't have a way of getting there damien is there someway u could come get us? Or maybe i could meet you at ur house? Pm me ur address so i can mapquest it please.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
ill be there on friday, not sure about saturday cause i have a party to go to. but ill bring the recorder, maybe if yall are lucky a snack

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
I actually have no idea how I'm getting there damien, but if I can I'd need ice's screw driver for the internal screws because I don't have one for those atm.

ICE- please bring that screwdriver if we make it.

EDIT: LMFAO at editing ice's post, Transportation johns lol

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
This is bull**** damien lives 35 mins south west meanwhile andy lives 35 mins north west. I just can't get a single break! Everyone lives the same distance away from me just in all different directions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom