• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Devolver Digital mentions five unannounced games for 2021

devolver.png

Devolver Digital, known for publishing many games including Exit the Gungeon, Fall Guys, Carrion, and Hotline Miami (All available on Switch except for Fall Guys) announced that they have five unannounced games in 2021. While nobody knows what they are, almost every one of their games have made it onto Switch, so it's very likely that at least some of these titles will follow suit.

The tweet can be seen down below,

Author's Note: Any games you would like to see them release? Or any Switch ports you desire? I feel Fall Guys could fit on the console quite well. Let us know in the comments below!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

I would love Fall Guys on Switch... any method of convenience for playing that is 👌. When I'm doing well in Fall Guys I think to myself, "Hey, all those years of playing Mario 64 are finally paying off". :laugh:

They published Fall Guys, the Serious Sam games, the Hotline Miami games, Katana Zero, and Enter the Gungeon, among others. Some other highlights (at least from my point of view - I like 80's action/sci-fi movies) are Broforce and Carrion.
that would explain it, i have no idea what any of those games are

I only really recognize Fall Guys out of those, but it seems like people like the other games (after some quick Googling). Excited for those people at least!

that would explain it, i have no idea what any of those games are
well, that makes it a good time to expand your repertoire, then.

I personally like Enter the Gungeon, even though I've yet to make a successful run in my hundreds of attempts... part of it is from experience with other roguelikes, like Binding of Isaac, though.

heard good things about Hotline Miami and Katana Zero, but haven't played them myself...

Last edited:
well, that makes it a good time to expand your repertoire, then.

I personally like Enter the Gungeon, even though I've yet to make a successful run in my hundreds of attempts... part of it is from experience with other roguelikes, like Binding of Isaac, though.

heard good things about Hotline Miami and Katana Zero, but haven't played them myself...
ah now i know of those games, not for me

Top Bottom