• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Devil Falcon -- A New Captain Falcon Montage

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
god bless captain falcon and his vicious knee. good movie nice combo's but it could have had more knee but then again every combo video could use more knee even the ones without captain falcon in them. so yeah good video.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Nice video, good job.
In my opinion, C. Falcon is the character with the best combos. Most of his game is based on comboing people and finish them with the knee.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Nice video, good job.
In my opinion, C. Falcon is the character with the best combos. Most of his game is based on comboing people and finish them with the knee.
The knee is overrated; it's only good for setting up for Falcon Punch edgeguards :laugh:.

*Ahem* In all seriousness, it was a good video. I'm disappointed that there was only one Falcon Punch though :ohwell:. The meteor smashes were nice; that meteor smash that the DK pulled off in the credits was great.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: That was a hot walljump stomp. Even though you put it in slow-mo, I still had to rewind it, hahaha.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Is it just me or doe Iori have the mental capacity of a slowpoke and discovers all these videos really late O_o?
Sometimes words cut more than a tightly bald fist, and I am not finding them late but really just marking where I have been If I like something in the vid for instance if I wanted the music I post so I can come back later. I wonder am I so complex that you scrubs can't comprehend. :093:

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
My bad Iori, I meant it as a joke. Just wonderin why so many topics werwe bein posted is all lol. It's cool though, I bet they're like whoa my video got another reply.

Top Bottom