• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Desynced Pikmin

Cheockalet

Smash Rookie
Hi guys i use to main olimar in brawl and found I really liked the zoning playstyle. I am having a bit of a difficult time preforming some moves with him.

I am having difficulty throwing some fairs, as sometimes when I fair, Olimar swings but there is no pikmin, therefore resulting in me getting hit by my opponent.

I am so having this problem that my pikman are getting stuck on a platform or are nowhere to be found when I throw a smash. I think they are doing the smash attack on a platform above or whereever they are running from.

Is anyone else having these problems?

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
It's likely due to your movement desyncing them. They can be fickle around edges and platforms, but once you understand how they work it's much less of an issue and a benefit sometimes when you do a desync platform fsmash.

Cheockalet

Smash Rookie
I see, thanks! Good showing at the tournament. That was a really good set between you and Leo, enjoyed your gameplay.

Also from watching your set, I see I need to use whistle more. I hope to incorporate that move into my playstyle soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom