• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Destruction of a tyrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yOLORIN

Smash Apprentice
Please please shaya/mic/mods please leave this open for a few days that's all i ask this is for the greater good.
Incoming rage

Caneut, you utter pile of filth, you completely avoided my previous challenge, and yet you continue to talk crap and insult my skill (which admittedly is not great but enough.) and integrity. You are a toxic individual, you contribute absolutely nothing of even slight worth to this community. So i issue to this final challenge.
5:4 odds weren't good enough so how about 1:0?
I am putting up 100 dollars, you have to put up 0. WOW DUCKY SO BRAVE! In addition, loser quits smash, ban from smashboards, ban from every server, banned from every skype group, A gentleman's agreement to never again participate in anything else related to smash 64. =D
The terms: Fox Dittos first to 5 wins DL only.
You have until 11/3 11:59pm to respond.

Last edited:

yOLORIN

Smash Apprentice
K this can be closed now, point clearly proven. Although i am sure people will continue to associate with this toxic piece of ****, unfortunate.

Studstill

Smash Ace
I think it`s clear enough that this guy`s behavior has made Ducky want to quit playing smash. Kind of the definition of toxic. I mean, where is the last legit post from this dude?

yOLORIN

Smash Apprentice
I think it`s clear enough that this guy`s behavior has made Ducky want to quit playing smash. Kind of the definition of toxic. I mean, where is the last legit post from this dude?
pretty much. Skype chats this guy harasses and insults me, in twitch chats harasses and insults me, hell i even watch streams and this ***** is talking **** about me or reading my skype logs out loud lol. Yeah people can hate on Cobr for the way he treats some but he contributes a pretty good amount to this community as a whole. In all honesty what the hell has Cane contributed? He is degenerate scum and he is actually welcomed by many. But hey lil punk if u want to be a piece of filth at least be a man and accept challenges, but you can't even do that. FILTH.

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
The fruitycuzduck twitter account is becoming very appealing very fast

¨°PÞ-§°¨ Bane

Smash Apprentice
with those kinds of odds he's either legitimately afraid he's going to lose or he wants you to stick around so he can keep being a **** to you (and/or he doesn't want to give you the satisfaction by accepting your challenge). if he doesn't think he's going to lose, then he must be really passionate about harassing someone online that he doesn't even know, cause that's turning down $100. i'd just try ignoring him if i was you.

Olikus

Smash Champion
How did so few people **** up this forum so much. This is my crib for the last 5 years. Stop ruining it. I dont wanna move to another forum.

Last edited:

The Star King

Smash Hero
How did so few people **** up this forum so much. This is my crib for the last 5 years. Stop ruining it. I dont wanna move to another forum.
While almost all of the recent conflicts between certain people have been dumb as hell, Ducky vs Cane is pure gold and improves the forum rather than ruins it. Rock on Ducky, rock on.

Olikus

Smash Champion
While almost all of the recent conflicts between certain people have been dumb as hell, Ducky vs Cane is pure gold and improves the forum rather than ruins it. Rock on Ducky, rock on.
How can anything that involves peanut be improving the community?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
If people are going to be toxic on smashboards, I'll do something about it. I'll do something about it even if its passive aggressive jabs at something that happened off site (as in side-railing or disturbing conversation with some sort of "referencing"). If I'm missing it happening, then help me out by making sure I do not.

I'm not sure if that was really serious or just trash talk general, it hardly seemed the same degree of viciousness as recent things that have passed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom