• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Describe Peach Mains With Google Images

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I guess the pink name helps less. Should I be wearing a tough guy avatar? >:c

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
My guess is that it's because people misspell his name as "Edress" a lot. xD

Mine was Vanity Fair because he loves his fair so much.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
LOL.. why does everyone give Edrees a picture of a dress?

is there some inside joke i'm missing?
It's because I have a collection of great dresses left at my place from all the hawt women who forget their clothes here at my place . my only question is how did you people know!?!?

jk

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
It's because I have a collection of great dresses left at my place from all the hawt women who forget their clothes here at my place . my only question is how did you people know!?!?
Because half of those dresses were left by Peach mains, we like wearing them.

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
Peachkid:

Because the only time I've talked to him, he was a wolf. Happy birthdays on smashville!

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Ok, the very first picture I get when I type your names in Google. I'm booored.

EdreesesPieces

... Your avatar. How boring. Second thing was a guy winning a Smash tournaments (don't know who), third one was a pic of yourself.

Praxis

The famous shop in The Netherlands! Second pic was a picture of the inside of Praxis, third one their logo.

Razmakazi

... Your avatar ;l. Boooring. Second pic was also your avatar. And the third one was... prepare yourself..... YOUR AVATAR AGAIN! :) Google likes you.

Metatitan

o.o Second and third were pictures of metatitan.com

Dark.Pch

Your texture hack! Second one was a princess in a blue dress, third one was a random girl in a pink dress o_o

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

:O Interesting. But the describtion of this image on google wa smore interesting. It said: 'Also, Rickerdy-doo-da-day is a very sexy Englishman.'
Second picture was your avatar, third one was a G&W performing Chaos Judgement.

VaNz

VaNz shoes. Second pic was a 'VANZ' pictures, third one another random Vanz picture.

HiRoI

o_o Picture of Hiroi Koi. Second picture was 'The Hiroi Twins at work' and the third one was a picture of some fish.

Peachkid

O_O @_@ P_P Q_Q D_D No comment. Second picture was a drawing of a boy, third one was standard Peach with the same Llamacario head.

Niko_K

Well, that's interesting. Haven't we seen this earlier? Describtion of the image was also very interesting: "Niko_K is a big fat meanie".
Second pic was your avatar, third was pizza.

Airgemin
i

... Angola? Err ok. Second picture was a plastic toy airplane, third was 'Element air: gemini zodiac'.

Dekuu

...huh? Second picture was a picture of boy's eyes and hair, third one was a fountain close-up. That didn't make sense.

gantrain05

Smash Master
yeah, i don't know u guys/gals too well lol. and have never met any peach mains. but im seein some good stuff lol.

Top Bottom