• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Describe a video game very badly

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, this game died and there's three descriptions...SO: Description 1: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian. Description 2: OBEY. Description 3: A Jimmy Neutron game that I haven't played. There's my guesses.

Now, then, back on track...assuming this thread doesn't stay dead. "AHEM"

Guy from the 19th century realizes he's done bad, loses his memory, then has to right his wrongs while while running from evil monsters.

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Bakugan: Battle Brawlers? I think we're all taking guesses at this point.

Bioweapon kills his bioweapon wife after she starts a century-long war against humanity.

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
I honestly have no clue, but I’ll take a shot in the dark and say Prototype?

A man breaks into his father’s house to stop him from taking over the world, only to find out he’s actually hiding in an upside down version of said house.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Hello Neighbor?
An evil demon tries to take over the world so a German guy has to stop him.

Last edited:

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Since this thread is kind of a free-for-all, I'll say that you can answer any one that hasn't been answered yet.

A man breaks into his father’s house to stop him from taking over the world, only to find out he’s actually hiding in an upside down version of said house.
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

A young man is put in charge of a case of serial kidnappings, and has to travel across the world several times to stop the man who ordered the kidnappings. The young man feels obligated to taking this case because his own sister was a victim of the serial kidnappings. He later finds out that all of the kidnappings were meant for one person, and anyone who looked similar were abducted and taken to the mastermind behind it all. It’s a Nintendo game.
Fire Emblem: Thracia 776.

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Bendy in Nightmare Run... or whatever that BAtIM mobile game is called.

Save the day with your friends with the power of fashion!

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
ok so uhh im pretty sure when you answer you're supposed to also (badly) describe a video game... I'll just go next.

A country girl, a rich girl, and a blogger become pop stars.

Last edited:
Top Bottom