• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Describe a video game very badly

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
A game I've seen on other forums, such as Zelda Universe.

Just sum up a game in the worst way you possibly can, but don't say what game it is. That's up to the viewers to figure out (if you want to say what game you think it is, preferably quote the original description). You can post your own description anytime.

I'll start with a pretty obvious one:
Inordinately tall mum tells retired plumber to fling himself across the universe repeatedly so he can beat up an immortal turtle, then ends up accidentally destroying and re-creating the entire universe.

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Give up your life savings to use people that the Smash fanbase hates in order to complete battles.
Fire Emblem Heroes.

Perform awful renditions of your favourite public domain music pieces by flinging your arm around and wondering why half your movements weren't picked up.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
I... don't know.

A small bug teams up with its hot half sister to defeat the evil goddess dwelling in its sibling's head.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Is it Hollow Knight?

Use a plastic intrument to shatter your fingers on the infamous song made by a British metal band.

Last edited:

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
Smash Bros?

Have horrible puzzle like nightmares as you try and manage a love triangle in your day to day life

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
that could be any dating sim/VN ever, but i'monna guess Catherine.

stop evil tank and his army of planes from using an ancient terramorphing ship to destroy the earth

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I actually have no idea. A few characters come to mind with ‘cute little girl’ but the rest of the description screws up my brain. Wasn’t there a game where Samus was young?
Are there police in Metroid games??

I’m gonna stop guessing and give my description
A young man is put in charge of a case of serial kidnappings, and has to travel across the world several times to stop the man who ordered the kidnappings.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
...Ace Attorney? Yeah I got nothing, here.

A sea creature must stop evil robots from taking over the ocean while collecting golden kitchen utensils to progress.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
...Ace Attorney? Yeah I got nothing, here.

A sea creature must stop evil robots from taking over the ocean while collecting golden kitchen utensils to progress.
I think we may actually be talking about the same game.
Let me give another hint to help you out. The young man feels obligated to taking this case because his own sister was a victim of the serial kidnappings. He later finds out that all of the kidnappings were meant for one person, and anyone who looked similar were abducted and taken to the mastermind behind it all. It’s a Nintendo game.
My main guess is the game I picked, and I don’t want to reveal it that quick, so I’m not gonna share just yet

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I think we may actually be talking about the same game.
Let me give another hint to help you out. The young man feels obligated to taking this case because his own sister was a victim of the serial kidnappings. He later finds out that all of the kidnappings were meant for one person, and anyone who looked similar were abducted and taken to the mastermind behind it all. It’s a Nintendo game.
My main guess is the game I picked, and I don’t want to reveal it that quick, so I’m not gonna share just yet
...Nope. There's no way we're talking about the same game because I was describing is a Spongebob game lol. I might know which game you're actually talking about, but I couldn't name it off the top of my head.

Uh, guess I should probably continue from here, so here's another bad video game description:

Sentient paint tries to restore the color spectrum to the world after it's taken over by Communist ink blots.

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Chocolates having fun at the beach.
Seems like nobody's getting this.
The only game I know of with chocolates having fun is M&Ms Kart Racing, but it likely isn't that. Please correct me.

Portal with octopuses.
(I'm cheating a bit as this is DLC, not a full game, but it has separate Metacritic ratings to its base game so it could be considered its own thing? I still call it DLC, though)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Don't know that one.

A smol pink round baby who can copy abilities and defeats a big thicc hammer wielding penguin who later becomes a good guy

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Gee. I wonder what that could possibly be. it's kirby, duh. Also at least try to answer the previous description.

Game about preventing a mass-suicide among creatures that look nothing like their namesake.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I thought I had gotten it right. Also, Lemmings.

Alright, something less obvious: Scientist solves the world's pollution problem, only for him to steal the world while everyone's on vacation, so they send ninjas to punish him.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The only game I know of with chocolates having fun is M&Ms Kart Racing, but it likely isn't that. Please correct me.
Correcting you would be giving away the answer. However, I will say you are very close.

Alright, something less obvious: Scientist solves the world's pollution problem, only for him to steal the world while everyone's on vacation, so they send ninjas to punish him.
... Overwatch?

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord
Castlevania.

Conan the Barbarian steals Indiana Jone's bullwhip and raids Dracula's Castle.................

.........im bad at this.

EDIT: Im a moron, Sorry.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm not particularly familiar with many Atlus games...Uhh, Bonk?

Lagomorphs kidnap limbless man and force him to participate in a variety of competitive games for their amusement.

CosmicThunder

Smash Rookie
Rayman or Rabbids?

"A low-key psychotic ubermensch and his friends pilot giant robots to fight a totalitarian regime run by worshippers of a man-made god, which ultimately culminates in his contact with the true creator and a subsequent metaphysical validation of love, self-affirmation, personal responsibility, and humanity's innate ability to alter reality"

-fidormula from GameFAQs

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Osman?

Photographer breaks into mall to discover an apocalypse and comes across clowns and mad store owners as well

Last edited by a moderator:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Fine, I'll say what it is.

Run Saber

Dead Rising.

Bingo. It's the original Rayman Raving Rabbids, so close enough.

Multiplayer online FPS game except it looks like a gory Pixar movie.
Team Fortress 2.

Greedy man discovers a treasure that's really a creature of eldritch lore and it destroys his home, only for him to beat the stuffing out of it.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
Wario World I'm guessing.

Imp boy wants to rule over hell and gets help from another devil, a penguin army and an angel to do so.

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Science experiment goes wrong and causes the world to get invaded by aliens, and an absurdly athletic scientist finds himself running through the whole facility trying to stop it.
Half-Life.

Power goes out at local art museum, delusional man says 'screw it' and suffers severe whiplash for 6 minutes.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Half-Life.

Power goes out at local art museum, delusional man says 'screw it' and suffers severe whiplash for 6 minutes.
Edit: I don't know.

I'll reference two games, guess what they're:

Game 1: Slice, run, slice, get in giant robot, slice again.

Game 2: Hey Jimbo, I want you to go on a easter egg hunt and collect all this ****. I will watch you while you collect the ****. I would help you, but I'm too lazy as hell so go do it yourself Jimbo. Now one of the things I want you to do is do a hoverboard flip over a space ship while trying to catch a billion coins in midair as well as sliding on the side of canyon collecting over another billion coins and try not to fall to your death in deep space. Can you do that Jimbo?

Last edited:

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
I'll reference two games, guess what they're:

Game 1: Slice, run, slice, get in giant robot, slice again.

Game 2: Hey Jimbo, I want you to go on a easter egg hunt and collect all this ****. I will watch you while you collect the ****. I would help you, but I'm too lazy as hell so go do it yourself Jimbo. Now one of the things I want you to do is do a hoverboard flip over a space ship while trying to catch a billion coins in midair as well as sliding on the side of canyon collecting over another billion coins and try not to fall to your death in deep space. Can you do that Jimbo?
You're supposed to try and answer the previous description before posting your own ones.

Next person keep guessing. We now have three descriptions, so quote the one you're responding to.

Top Bottom