• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Nintendo Of America 2014 Denver CO Nintendo Tournament cancelled?>:(

Pee-Gcuatro20

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pee-G.quatro20
3DS FC
3540-1271-4845
I woke up early this morning,waited for the bus for thirty minutes,sat on the bus for an hour,walked all the way to gamestop ,waited another hour for them to open, just to be told"sorry man there's no tournament here"
WTF gamestop!!!! It t clearly states that your location (960 S. Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80246) Will be hosting a tournament not only that it's the only one in Colorado so where else am i suppressed to go? Who's to blame here and why would you lie to us? Has this happened in other states? I really want to know
I wanted a chance to travel since i never have before :( this was my only way since all you had to do is win in smash something i believe im good at

g00dapollo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Barayas
3DS FC
0061-0892-6923
That's super unfortunate man. But rather convenient for me I suppose, as I would've been let down anyways. My ride bailed last minute, so I guess I didn't really miss anything. Still sucks you ran out there for nothing.

Top Bottom