• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delzethin Begins Challenger Approaching Mini Concepts Series

delzethin.jpg

After a couple month’s hiatus, content creator and YouTuber Delzethin is back with a new series. Known for his Challenger Approaching videos, Delzethin has just released the first of what he calls his “mini concepts” series in which he speculates three potential Super Smash Bros. newcomers.

In this first video, Delzethin covers some of Nintendo’s more recent and popular characters: Splatoon’s Inklings, ARMS’ Spring Man, and Pokémon’s Decidueye. To learn what he thinks these characters could bring to the table, watch below. Be sure to keep an eye out for more of his upcoming releases!

Correction: An earlier version of the article incorrectly referred to Spring Man as Stretch Man.

Last edited:
EmaLeigh "$$$$" O'Neal

Comments

Very nice. I support Inkling, Spring Man, and Decidueye. No bandwagoning. I actually played the games and liked them. I think these three are some of the most popular new (post-SSB4) Nintendo characters.

Top Bottom