• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delta Upsilon VII: April 30th, 2011 BRING SETUPS!

Nope you use Snake right? I'll MM your snake, i didn't mean to say that I was only MMing MK's just wondering if any MK's wanted to MM.

KB I'd rather save ours for SiiS.

and Gio I'll only MM if u take infern's money if not... then u not worthy ;o Same goes for T.C if u beat Infern u gotta MM me daw (u can use u whack *** ICs if u want).

Nope you use Snake right? I'll MM your snake, i didn't mean to say that I was only MMing MK's just wondering if any MK's wanted to MM.

KB I'd rather save ours for SiiS.

and Gio I'll only MM if u take infern's money if not... then u not worthy ;o Same goes for T.C if u beat Infern u gotta MM me daw (u can use u whack *** ICs if u want).
so how much you wanna do our MM for? cuz it's definitely going down :yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Tutu we can do this.

I wont be using my jank *** ICs though. Theyre already bad..then add the fact theyre out of practice and well..I cant take the embarassment of losing a near impossible MU...LOL.

:phone:

clowsui

Smash Legend
gio's hipster music will be defeated by infern's everlasting love for the song "grenade"

oh and i guess actual grenades will destroy gio also

tech chase your DDD isn't beating infern period. glhf though :D

ZTD | TECHnology

Nope, I don't really like to gamble to begin with no matter what the odds are. You just have your $5 minimum rule and I just go with it. Besides you're going to need some money for food, I don't want to take all your lunch money.

:bee:

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Links: I would prefer not because the reality is they won't be able to play friendlies for most of the day and would just be sitting around (actually standing because there isn't much seating).

Also we are basically capped at this point.

BRING SET UPS!!!
TVS
1. AlphaZealot
2. Kiest
3. Kiest
4. Kiest

Wii
1. AlphaZealot
2. Kiest

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Just checked the list...Yeah throw me down on it if you are still able to. Also, I think Blindman from Greenup planned on strolling up to this as well in our car. So me and him are def 2 potentials...just sayin

edit:

ahh shiiii
AZ's post count lookin a little devilish >xD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I initially challenge the following people to money matches. I'll bring a list with me of whoever accepts. All will be played on my setup.

Tech- Pika vs. DDD $5 best of 3 *CONFIRMED*

Nope- Pika/Peach vs. Snake $5 best of 3

Y.b.M.- Peach vs. ZSS $5 best of 3

AZ- Peach vs. Diddy $5 best of 3

Clowsui- Peach vs. Falco $5 best of 3

Kassy- Peach vs. MK $5 best of 3

Blue Rogue- Peach vs. Wario $5 best of 3

SneakyTako- Peach vs. ROB $5 best of 3 *CONFIRMED*

Links- Peach vs. whatever $5 best of 3

WTP- Pika/Peach vs. whatever $5 best of 3

*Accepting ALL other challenges, best of 3, $2-5*

I plan to save all MMs that I play to record later, as well as WFs, LFs, and GFs of the bracket. I will be pestering the players that are in those bracket matches to sit and play at my system and save their matches like last time (and look at those beautiful vids you got for the effort lol), just letting you all know. <3

God Kais!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Oh I wanna money match shugo. Idk if I can mm for 5 dollars, might have to make it 2 or 3 cuz I'm poor. Lmao.

Also why do you want to money match me kb? @_@

:phone:

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
KB: MM accepted. Also Kass I'll bring Febreeze, but it would also be good to have 2 of us hitting the deck!

I'll also have the windows open the entire time. We couldn't do this at the last event because it was like 25 degree out.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Just checked the list...Yeah throw me down on it if you are still able to. Also, I think Blindman from Greenup planned on strolling up to this as well in our car. So me and him are def 2 potentials...just sayin

edit:

ahh shiiii
AZ's post count lookin a little devilish >xD
D= How many spots are left in your car?

ZTD | TECHnology

@ KB: I notice Clowsui is on your list. I think he said he wasn't making this one due to exams the next day and such. Might wanna cross him off your list =X

What's The Point

Smash Master
How are people MMing Shugo? He isn't on the list. Unless he is coming but isn't participating.

Also, I can bring a full set up.

And finally, KB, I might MM but I decide on the spot.

ZTD | TECHnology

Dang it 2 days left and I don't have a confirmed partner yet. Eh I guess I'll wait till I get to the venue or not do doubles. Apathy is setting in ..lol

TechnoDreamer

Smash Cadet
I am going to attend Delta Upsilon VII if there are spots left...

Also my friend Gimmah who does not yet have a SmashBoards account wants to come. If there are spots left...

TechnoDreamer

Smash Cadet
Right I figured the point was to ctrl+f through the posts but just to be fair I will type it exactly as in the OP... :)))

I am going to attend Delta Upsilon VII on April 30th

Top Bottom