• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadydentist

Smash Lord
For ice climbers:
Downthrow
Dowthrow to Nana catch
Forward throw to Nana catch
Back throw to Nana catch
down throw to Nana f-air

slave1

Smash Lord
ice clibers can almost chain grab anyone till death with the down throw. once it gets to edge, he can spike and kill anyone and it is flippin gay. if you dont believe me your a noob. sorry for being rude but it is true.

mugwhump

Smash Journeyman
^ I believe you slave1! I'm not a noob, right? D:

Also, I didn't know there were so many chainthrows. This is pretty cool.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Falco can chainthrow Fox with DThrow at low percents. I saw it on a video in YouTube, but I can't find the match at the moment.

EDIT: Oops, didn't see the above poster.

Ulevo

Smash Master
peach can also...but It's the forward throw. and its very effective with heavy type characters.
I already posted Peaches Chain Throws. I will update her percents later though.

Metaknight can chain forward throws at lower percentages.
I forgot about Metaknight... For some reason I missed him in the testing, but I believe you're correct. I'll recheck. Thanks for the reminder.

For ice climbers:
Downthrow
Dowthrow to Nana catch
Forward throw to Nana catch
Back throw to Nana catch
down throw to Nana f-air
I didn't play around with Ice Climbers throws as much as I should have, so I will recheck the Forward and Back Throws. Thanks.

ice clibers can almost chain grab anyone till death with the down throw. once it gets to edge, he can spike and kill anyone and it is flippin gay. if you dont believe me your a noob. sorry for being rude but it is true.
If you already know that you are going to be rude before you post, then please don't post. If you know you are being rude after the post, then please delete your post. I am compiling this thread to contribute, so I would prefer if I did not have people spouting "noob" arbitrarly for no reason, be it at me or others.

There is a chain grab percentages thread in Falco sub board.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=156557
Thanks. I am familiar with Falco's throws since he's my main, but I don't have a detailed list.

Ulevo

Smash Master
Updated guys. I put up the CG % for Pit, and added Metaknight to the list. I work all day today, and tomorrow, but I'll update when I can. Enjoy!

zB.

Smash Cadet
Nice work on the list man. I don't know anyone who plays as most of these characters and the people I do play with are not at all focused on discovering stuff, so I didn't know about most of these.

Depressed Man

Smash Apprentice
Snake can chaingrab now. There's a post about it on the Snake forums and a youtube video as well. Though it requires the opponent to be standing near the edge to begin with. Snake grabs and does d throw. Your laid down on the ground but since your off the edge slightly you slip and fall down as part of the animation letting Snake grab you again. Though I think it needs more testing to see if there's anything you can do to get out of it.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Marth also has a grab infinite on Ness and Lucas. What you do is grab them, and beat them up until they break out. When they break out, you can grab them again before they can do anything.

Sucks to be them. They already had trouble with Marth, but this is too much.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's not a chaingrab if people can get out of it. Peach cannot chaingrab except for maybe with dthrow at low %s (haven't tested it much). With fthrow, they can just hit her in the face, spotdodge, roll, jump, jump into an airdodge, whatever.

tsl

Smash Apprentice
A Snake D-throw infinite has been discovered and confirmed. It is performed by repeatedly D-throwing an opponent while standing at the very edge of a stage or platform. It can be done to all characters and is infinite and inescapable, barring user error. Once the Snake player racks up damage as high as he well pleases, he can immediately U-tilt for the kill.

It is a very recent discovery and one of the top threads on the Snake board right now.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=163447

Video Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs6sxaAJpiM

Snake is even more broken. Discuss.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
A Snake D-throw infinite has been discovered and confirmed. It is performed by repeatedly D-throwing an opponent while standing at the very edge of a stage or platform. It can be done to all characters and is infinite and inescapable, barring user error. Once the Snake player racks up damage as high as he well pleases, he can immediately U-tilt for the kill.

It is a very recent discovery and one of the top threads on the Snake board right now.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=163447

Video Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs6sxaAJpiM

Snake is even more broken. Discuss.
Quoted for emphasis. Snake just joined the club. (I mean down throw tech chase on the list isn't really a chain throw, is it?) Now he's def got one.

Ulevo

Smash Master
There you go, Smashers. This should be an improvement. And anyone saying these don't work deserves to get shot in the leg. * Nod *

Time to go to work. I'll update it later with some demonstration videos if I can find them, and might start on the percents.

3xSwords

Smash Lord
Marth can chaingrab all spacies I think (do not know about heavies) from 0-12% aka three f-throw's. Pretty useless but can get a free 12% and mayb follow up with tipper f-smash if they do not DI.

Ulevo

Smash Master
Marth can chaingrab all spacies I think (do not know about heavies) from 0-12% aka three f-throw's. Pretty useless but can get a free 12% and mayb follow up with tipper f-smash if they do not DI.
Deconfirmed I'm afraid. I tested it quickly against a computer set to Run or Fox and Falco. Both of them could Reflect and Sidestep when I tried to grab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom