• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(delete this thread) Space Animal Side B Lock

xSTx

Smash Cadet
First off I do not know if you can DI side special, if not then continue reading.

Mewtwo can start a 0 - death grab combo that, from what I assume is inescapable. There's a part of the hitbox of side special that can grab characters in the air, while mewtwo is grounded.

Start's off with up throw at 0% and you can dash away from where they DI. Before they land side b, they will bounce, tilt forwards and do it again. This can be done over and over, I experimented on a level 3 fox which has mixed DI. I side special locked him across one end of Final Destination to the other, being able to finish him with fair/uthrow/dsmash.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Doesn't work. Higher percentages they can escape. But it has guaranteed follow ups.

In general this works. Most people DI Confusion incorrectly. Once they catch on and start DI'ing properly, Confusion becomes a tech chase set up.

Top Bottom