• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Defensive Fox Possible?

Ralugi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Uranium238
I've only picked this character up 2 months ago. I'v played several defensive and a couple of offensive characters. I want to play Fox with a focus on defense.
What I want to ask is whether or not this method is viable?

G-Sword

Smash Journeyman
Of course it is even tho it is very unpopular and requires alot of work. Fox has the best movement with speed and control in the game but he is also a light weight. Very hit counts and he's not a tank. Dodging, running, jumping all are great with him. But u also need to know when to attack which is defense in itself. They call me a defensive fox because I am very patient and don't play fox like it's melee

EnhaloTricks

Smash Apprentice
Very possible and very powerful. The best example of this is SH from Japan. Study him and you'll understand what defensive fox looks like. After that there's JaySon from DFW. Not super defensive but more than most other foxs.

Top Bottom