• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede vs Pichu Matchup

$.A.F.

Smash Journeyman
As a D3 main, I have no idea how to deal with this. I have f tilt and that’s it. Gordos get mauled by TJ. I get comboed for 50+ if I ever get touched, I have no real punish for TJ, Almost every move I have is slow and not safe on shield. What do I do?

dankDadi

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 7920 2309 3314
you know that picture with a dog drinking coffee in a burning room saying "this is fine"? that how it feels getting wiped back and forth across the stage by a pichu.

Xquirtle

Smash Journeyman
Just keep reminding yourself that Pichu dies early and look for patterns on his approach / jumping and make some reads. Having a big body is not a good thing in smash, so not sure that there is some sort of clear winning strategy against pichu other than just being better than them and punishing the mistakes.

Goddamn_Angela

Smash Cadet
Honestly? I don't think D3 has any answers for anything Pichu does, except for killing him quickly if you land a hit. But good luck with that. Pichu is a HARD counter to D3. Probably one of, if not the, hardest counter I've seen in a game ever.

Top Bottom