• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede Database (The *Buuman trap* included) UPDATED 7/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I love how this guy is such an *******. I can see how Beef turned so **** serious. So many ****ing killjoys...

Buuman

Smash Ace
I'm pretty laid back honestly...it's when people spend alot of time on a guide/thread, and then stupid lazy people ask dumb questions. I just don't like idiots. Maybe if he had asked in a more mature way but he didn't. My apologies if I came off as an *******.

Tec0+9

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty laid back honestly...it's when people spend alot of time on a guide/thread, and then stupid lazy people ask dumb questions. I just don't like idiots. Maybe if he had asked in a more mature way but he didn't. My apologies if I came off as an *******.
But u are an idiot. BAKA ;)

Tec0+9

Smash Apprentice
Hmm I just threw waddle dees for like 20 min non-stop and that never happend to me lol.

Also mk and olimar arent that big of a problem lol
its random lol spamming non stop wont force it. but trust me its a wierd thing in game if i knew how to force it id tell no1 >_>

Tec0+9

Smash Apprentice
Im seriously just being truthful here beef.
This game really isn't nearly as complex as other fighters.
Basic in my mind is synonymous with brawl.
we even have a mode called BASIC BRAWL.
this game is a basic fighter, if you even want to call it a fighter WHICH SOME PEOPLE DON'T
just keepin it real
Amen. Brawl is said to be hard by Streetfighter players. Believe it or not, but this game is nowhere near being technical. Even if you find tech stuff, you'll never be able to do it in tourny unless u play a scrub so there's really no point. Blazblue on the other hand theres like a million stuff you need to learn. You can't watch vidz and pick up a character based on it cause it goes to in depth. For instance Ragna is like the Ryu of the game. Invincibility on infernal divider(Shoryuken) and u can do it on wake up. sure u can learn his comboes and what not but he has this 1 move (B) which is a uppercut that's and anti air and have a LOT of invincibility frames. things like that take time to realize and learn how to put into ur metagame. btw Lord Knight plays and he's a beast with Litchi. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwLhq8Dj2xE&feature=player_profilepage http://www.youtube.com/user/choc0latelemon#grid/uploads

Tec0+9

Smash Apprentice
Quad post cuz IMA G EF U MOD WHAT WHAT WHAT U GUNA GIVE ME ANOTHER INFRACTION THIS N*GA DONT KNOW I DONT PLAY THAT SONS ill just be nice till it expires ;)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Good god you're a glutton for punishment. Four posts in a row? Exactly why we need a mod in these boards. -_-

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm going to leave that there to prevent that question from popping up from unknowing people.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'm going to leave that there to prevent that question from popping up from unknowing people.
Or you could just link it in your information thread.
Also, the general topic doesn't need to be stickied, something more important could go in its place. Other boards don't sticky it, and its active enough it will stay on the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom