• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede Database (The *Buuman trap* included) UPDATED 7/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupz

Smash Master
Cool, I'll check through now.
Buuman soon I'm gonna update my old who can CG/infinite DDD chart, would you like the updated version?

Buuman

Smash Ace
sure thing Jupz.

Mine is kinda outdated, and not 100% mine
I did correct some things, and tried to reformat it a little bit.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Oh...that must be a small list.
I think Pikachu's jab infinites the king into walls. I saw it against Olimar but he broke out, so I think King Dedede will be too fat to get out of the jab. Add that maybe.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
You can SDI out of Pikachu's jab against a wall.

It has been proved long time ago.

CO18

Smash Hero
Wow I must say. This is actually my first time like completely reading through this and I must say buuman you're amazing :) lol. I didnt even know some of this stuff since I dont really test **** lol.
Like I had no clue if snake mashes out of inhale if you inhaled his cypher he wont get his up+b back.

So hypothetically this means. Lets say you're both on your last stock. You down throw snake and ftilt his
2nd jump and hes forced to cyhper. You can just jump and inhale him then either A. You win by swallowcide if he doesnt mash out(at least here in FL you do) or B. As long as you're spamming Jump after you inhaled him even if he does break out hell most likely die while u recover since hell be fastfalling and hell be very low if he tries to c4 recover. So its win win basically lol.

Buuman

Smash Ace
Wow I must say. This is actually my first time like completely reading through this and I must say buuman you're amazing :) lol. I didnt even know some of this stuff since I dont really test **** lol.
Like I had no clue if snake mashes out of inhale if you inhaled his cypher he wont get his up+b back.

So hypothetically this means. Lets say you're both on your last stock. You down throw snake and ftilt his
2nd jump and hes forced to cyhper. You can just jump and inhale him then either A. You win by swallowcide if he doesnt mash out(at least here in FL you do) or B. As long as you're spamming Jump after you inhaled him even if he does break out hell most likely die while u recover since hell be fastfalling and hell be very low if he tries to c4 recover. So its win win basically lol.
Exactly lol

I've been looking more into the inhale --> cypher momentum cancel ever since seibrik talked about it with me at apex.

Beef - I got stupider from watching that vid and it's kinda self explanatory >,>

CO18

Smash Hero
It literally doesn't look like he's swallowing the cypher...and when this happens, King Dedede gets hit by it and somehow Snake can't upB again.
Look here at the very end of the video to see what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7SQjI5z0NM
Snake can up+b again if that happens. It looks he was just surprised and did an aerial or something. But Snake can up+b again if that happens.

Tec0+9

Smash Apprentice
Quiting Brawl for BlazBlue.

In all honesty to all you Dedede users, winning will be near impossible now. You will definitely place high, but thats the highest you'll go. I don't believe in learning from guides or from videos which is why I never tell anyone anything I discover unless asked for instance since you guys seem to be on the Snake Cypher topic, his cypher gets stolen when you do an over head inhale. If you get his body he gets his cypher back and his legs only give him momentum. Heres another thing thats probably not in the guide. This is a 40% chance of happening where when you throw a gordo usually for 3 instances every other waddle toss becomes a gordo and you can't do any other attack or it will cancel the effect. I did this against BOSS and other people, but against BOSS was where it was mostly hyped. This also happens with game and watch where after the 9 hammer for about 4-6 instances every 3rd or 4th hammer becomes a 9 hammer. Also some attacks do effect the rate of luck based moves to appear. You can argue this all you want, but try randomly attacking with game and watch and then use the frying pan and hammer 3-4 times and see if you get a 9. If anyone wants to ask me anything feel free to and I'll help out. Aim=sukalottagrinco and my real tag is Basic Sausage. Peace and goodluck to you all. Hopefully when MK/Olimar gets banned Dedede will start winning again.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Co18 and his many many wins against Seibrik (who placed 9th at Apex) Afro, Chops, Nick Riddle, and many others to come out on top prove you wrong. Boy is in the money all the time.

Are you a donkey kong main?

CO18

Smash Hero
In all honesty to all you Dedede users, winning will be near impossible now. You will definitely place high, but thats the highest you'll go. I don't believe in learning from guides or from videos which is why I never tell anyone anything I discover unless asked for instance since you guys seem to be on the Snake Cypher topic, his cypher gets stolen when you do an over head inhale. If you get his body he gets his cypher back and his legs only give him momentum. Heres another thing thats probably not in the guide. This is a 40% chance of happening where when you throw a gordo usually for 3 instances every other waddle toss becomes a gordo and you can't do any other attack or it will cancel the effect. I did this against BOSS and other people, but against BOSS was where it was mostly hyped. This also happens with game and watch where after the 9 hammer for about 4-6 instances every 3rd or 4th hammer becomes a 9 hammer. Also some attacks do effect the rate of luck based moves to appear. You can argue this all you want, but try randomly attacking with game and watch and then use the frying pan and hammer 3-4 times and see if you get a 9. If anyone wants to ask me anything feel free to and I'll help out. Aim=sukalottagrinco and my real tag is Basic Sausage. Peace and goodluck to you all. Hopefully when MK/Olimar gets banned Dedede will start winning again.
Hmm I just threw waddle dees for like 20 min non-stop and that never happend to me lol.

Also mk and olimar arent that big of a problem lol

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Im seriously just being truthful here beef.
This game really isn't nearly as complex as other fighters.
Basic in my mind is synonymous with brawl.
we even have a mode called BASIC BRAWL.
this game is a basic fighter, if you even want to call it a fighter WHICH SOME PEOPLE DON'T
just keepin it real

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i liked that info where it tells u what moves make u pick up a dee doo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom