• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deconfirmed characters that keep you salty?

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Honestly wanted Midna, but I expected her to be AT from here on out for future installments. But Bomberman oof'd me to infinity. Didn't realized I wanted him in until that AT reveal. Felt more shocking than Midna even.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Generally just the lack of kirby and zelda Representation! it got far worse in the dlc now god dman Tekken has more music than kirby! and fe has more music tahn kirby and zelda!
really if the next smash wants my respect they need to include all of this:
Some more zelda battle themes (we have 3 right now)
some more modern kirby remixes
Either a good and tragic sounding Zero two remix or just the Original
a EVIl zelda A Stage
A dedede stage
a modern Kirby Stage
Bandana Dee
And two of these dark matter, Galacta knight or Magolor!
Impa
Another zelda Villain
the cherry on top would be a goron!

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
To this day, I still want Geno more than anyone else. Been my most wanted since Brawl primarily thanks to how good Super Mario RPG is as a game and Newgrounds culture sharing a ton of appreciation for the character. Seeing everyone Geno has been mentioned with get in gave me a ton of hope but ultimately (unintentional I swear) feel like the only one left out does leave a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

At least mods will make up for this in some way.

Last edited:

dream1ng

Smash Lord
I am glad he's in the game at all, don't get me wrong, but Bomberman being deconfirmed when he was deconfirmed really cut off a rebounding character's popularity right at the knees. Had he survived into DLC, he undoubtably would've become a bigger fixture of the conversation.

Hopefully he can once again rekindle that demand.

walugurl

Smash Journeyman
No disrespect intended, but we can't just jump to that conclusion.
No he never will because smash has become a glorified advertisement for third party companies. Smash is a shell of it’s former self. I absolutely despise having third party characters. They’ll only add lesser Nintendo characters if they can work as a lame clone. Spoiler, Waluigi can’t.

Next smash has to go back to it’s roots, being a Nintendo all star game again to even get a chance at a playable Waluigi.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
No he never will because smash has become a glorified advertisement for third party companies. Smash is a shell of it’s former self. I absolutely despise having third party characters. They’ll only add lesser Nintendo characters if they can work as a lame clone. Spoiler, Waluigi can’t.

Next smash has to go back to it’s roots, being a Nintendo all star game again to even get a chance at a playable Waluigi.
i think youll find youre kidding yourself

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Hendrik from DQ11. Mostly because we don’t have a dedicated axe user. Also because he is epic.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Andross from Star Fox. Mostly because we never had a Unique and Originil Star Fox rep that doesn't have repetitive moveset.
I also want him, because he could have cool gimmick, where he reaches 100% after being damaged, he becomes Robot Andross that nerfs his damage, but gives him Super Armor.
with the brain eyeballs as the final smash?

Top Bottom