• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decloning Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur97

Smash Master
I hope this thread is appropriate here, I didn't see another one like it.

This thread is dedicated to the potential decloning or Luigification of the current clones if they make a return in Smash for Switch. The main point of this thread should rely on:4drmario:,:4darkpit:, and :4lucina:, but the semi-clones are free for discussion as well (while I don't consider Wolf a semi-clone, he is also on the table).

Now, I don't have entire movesets for all of these characters, but I will give a brief statement of my hopes and thoughts of their potential.

I've actually spent a fair amount of time considering potential changes to her moveset. I think taking advantage of bows and/or lances could make her a unique fighter.

I actually don't really want much changed on him. He is Mario after all.

For Dark Pit, he has a plethora of potential weapons to use, it's really just a matter of integrating it into a moveset.

Now, this is not a discussion of whether they will come back or not, so let's not get into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom