• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decloning clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
It looks like the old school clones :luigimelee::falcomelee::ganondorfmelee::roymelee::drmario::lucas: are now more or less set in stone but Smash 4 added two more in desperate need of gameplay shake-up :4lucina: &:4darkpit:. As it stands they are merely tournament legal custom move sets. Poor DP sin't even considered a different character on most lists.

For Lucina, I'd make her sword longer or make her attack speed a bit faster. And definitely give her some different animations like Roy did. Dark Pit, tear it down and start over. KI:U has a lot to choose from.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Lucina should use her sword with two hands but still do most of the basic moves Marth does. I don't want her to be any thing more than a semi-clone honestly. Let her keep the same statistics to so she remains pretty much an alternative options for Marth users like she is now.

Only clone I seriously want reworked is Ganondorf. And even then he should keep a few of his staple moves as U Air, F Air, D Air, Jab, F Tilt and Side B.

I actually want more clones, not less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom