• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! Day 4 ends at 3:00 PM EST 6/12/18

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
When our games are more focused on discussion, the more discussion the better. It makes things like Poke and Shishoe’s argument on day 2 not take that much of the day phase. Plus many of us have jobs and not too much time to play, so having a week means we can all contribute. That is also normal on most places that play mafia l
A week would be way too long for some who want to play instead of dragging it out

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
its all dependent on the pace the players prefer and can handle

we did 5-10 irl day dayphases cuz that was the pace that accommodated everyone

other sites play faster. others slower. all preference. i prefer 12/12 phases. bing bang boom

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Some that seems to be lost in the deadline discussion is that since we would primarily do majority lynch we would only go the full 5 or 7 days if we really needed to. If we figured we had enough content from the day then we'd just lynch someone and end it early

Last edited:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
"You are Overswarm! The adopted father of DGames, you are the one person DGamers probably think of when they are asked, “Name one DGamer who wound up being financially and personally successful in real life.” An English major in college, a programmer, a husband and real life father, and a lifelong staple in DGames history, giving financial and existential advice to all of us who really need it, you were really a great guy. "

I'm touched <3

Just FYI I've been spending most of time speedrunning on twitch.tv/Overswarm lately. I got 3rd in Big 20 #9 and hold a few world records now :D

I have twin identical boys now, they are 2 years old. I'm within $7,000 of paying my mortgage down to my goal which will reduce interest to below $3k over like 5 years remaining. I finished my Master's in Workplace Organization and Organizational Development with an emphasis on Workplace Learning and Performance. Still doing gamedev on the side but keep losing artists and musicans because they go AWOL. >:[

All in all life is good, I miss DGames but its too time intensive. <3

Top Bottom