• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
ho ho ho

/in Soup's Earthbound Mafia as

Kraken (Kary / Rake hydra , if it weren't obvious)

You'll sea soon our amazing teamwork.

We'll make shore of it

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I hate to do this to you all but I have priorities.

My large game is cancelled in favor of my AGame. Which people should go look into joining! I hope you all understand.
I wasn't signed up for it, but that's still kind of a shame. Good luck with TT:TT though.

While I have you, my large is coming up right after Gheb's and I've got one final draft of the setup that I need to send in for review. Are you up to take a look at it or should I send it to Marshy or something?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
didn't want hydras in my game but i figure it would help fill it.

ill allow a couple more while im feeling charitable

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
didn't want hydras in my game but i figure it would help fill it.

ill allow a couple more while im feeling charitable
I actually totally forgot you didn't want hydra's.

Sorry about that.

But thanks for letting us join as one :D

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
/out Red Ryu of dat large.

/in large as Sherlock Hound (Joey/Red Ryu hydra).

Please don't be mad at me Ryu ;-;.

/in small

FISH PUNS?! YOU ALLOWED FISH PUNS BEFORE MATH PUNS?

Do you know how much those fish puns are worth in the grand scheme? One yoctogram! My math puns are flawless and are the essence of beauty. It's time to re-educate you hectopascals.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Though I just realized the sad part of Stew's large cancelling: we just lost our chance at TCat playing again.

This makes me sad.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Agressive Mediation
Sherlock Hound
Rake/Kary hydra and TCat

I am okay with this.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
/OUT to mod large

Don't think I can trust myself to actually run this thing when the time comes to. Probably should have thought about it more carefully when I signed up

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm looking for someone to help revise and balance my Luigi's Mansion Mafia, which is my large game in the queue.

Any takers? Shoot me a PM.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I trout you buoys and gils will stand much of a chance
If I were signed up for Soup's game, this line would have made me /out. Ain't nobody got time for sea puns when there's scum to hunt.

Also, Luigi's Mansion Mafia? How has it never occurred to me how awesome that would be?

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Looks like we're making waves already.

Apologies if us kraken puns is making you seasick, but we're not trying to be shellfish or scupper anyone's plans. We're much happier if it's plain sailing for all, and we'll not be letting any scurvy dogs out of our sights just to swash a few buckles.

you'll sea

Handorin

Smash Hero
If I were signed up for Soup's game, this line would have made me /out. Ain't nobody got time for sea puns when there's scum to hunt.

Also, Luigi's Mansion Mafia? How has it never occurred to me how awesome that would be?
But all the sea scum on the bottom of my shoes begs to differ.

:phone:

Handorin

Smash Hero
Depends on how much people care about my posting frequency. It might be better to hydra, actually.

:phone:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Guys in my game you all get a gun and can shoot each other at any time you want to you are all unlimited dayvigs theres no voting or majority bs you can just straight up shoot the scumbags like that at any time you want to and theres only 15 slots in that game why the hell isnt it filled yet?

:059:

Top Bottom