• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Fates: Corrin Tournament Results Thread

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
How's the deal with using Corrin as a secondary? Do you just count the matches you won with them?
Mmmmm while I was hoping this would be a primary Corrin results I don't think I'd be upset if you included results where Corrin was your secondary. Results are results afterall

D

Deleted member 189823

I notice a lot of people use him more as a secondary.

Tsunayoshi

Smash Apprentice
Seems like my result is wrong in the start post cause its marked with the wrong player + wrong tournament name but with my result and bracket. Tournament is called PPT not PTT btw. Hope it gets changed!

D

Deleted member 189823

I don't think you should divide it by patch. It really doesn't make any noticeable difference to be killing 5-6% earlier with U-Air.

D

Deleted member 189823

Oz

1rst/64
Bracket: http://challonge.com/es/ARGcadeLoJueguitoUpAir1/standings

Went 100% Corrin.

This is huge, and of course, a first for me. I never won anything, let alone actually doing what it takes to get there. Most of all, I'm actually proud of the fact I did it while staying loyal.

also, that weird feeling when male Corrin saves you the tournament.

D

Deleted member 189823

Fun fact, it was Bro Corrin that got me through.
:4corrin:

D

Deleted member 189823

YoOoOoOo, you can't say that about Corrin. She helped.

D

Deleted member 189823

Oz

3rd/64
Bracket: http://challonge.com/es/ARGcadeLoJueguitoUpAir2/standings

100% Corrin.

Once again, I'm very much satisfied with the result. I don't think I would've been able to beat Ray (fellow sheik main, easily our 2nd best) in GF, but I am pretty sure (and close, even) I could've beaten Gado (our super undiputed best) in LF. Mildly surprised I made it as far, but I aim for at least Top 5.

McGyverAC

Dragon's Sin of Wrath
NNID
McGyverAC
Oz

3rd/64
Bracket: http://challonge.com/es/ARGcadeLoJueguitoUpAir2/standings

100% Corrin.

Once again, I'm very much satisfied with the result. I don't think I would've been able to beat Ray (fellow sheik main, easily our 2nd best) in GF, but I am pretty sure (and close, even) I could've beaten Gado (our super undiputed best) in LF. Mildly surprised I made it as far, but I aim for at least Top 5.
When's the replays coming out?
("fellow Sheik main?)

D

Deleted member 189823

Twitch.TV/upairtwitch, methinks. I only have like two sets, this time. Not particularly pleased with my overall play, but I enjoyed it, regardless. Ironically, most of the ones I did like, I didn't save.

Also, what about him.

Last edited by a moderator:

McGyverAC

Dragon's Sin of Wrath
NNID
McGyverAC
Twitch.TV/upairtwitch, methinks. I only have like two sets, this time. Not particularly pleased with my overall play, but I enjoyed it, regardless. Ironically, most of the ones I did like, I didn't save.

Also, what about him.
Not him, it's the fact that you said fellow, like you at one point or currently play Sheik

Top Bottom