• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Fates: Corrin Tournament Results Thread

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Highest Placing This Week
Goulmania Goulmania BFTT 2 7th/70
Statement:
The goal of this thread is to archive and organize tournament results that our board users wish to have recognized. While our rankings thread provides a better job, sometimes allowing a place between us at the Corrin boards for you to proudly present your feats is a nice bonus. So don't be bashful, share with us your accomplishments and I'll organize them here for the benefit of all of us.​

Guidelines:
  • Please, no double posting. I'll get to your results even if you just edit them in. If I'm by chance slacking just PM me the update.
  • When posting results, simply post the tournament name, your tag, your placing, (a bracket if possible) and your characters. I'll do the rest. *Bonus* If you'd like your twitter account to be added, simply include it to your post.
  • This is not the social group, please keep this thread on topic of tournament results. Thank you

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Results Table:
Weekly Update:

1.1.4 Updates

Tag|Date|Event|Placing|Characters
Dooms Dooms | 6 Feb '16 | Button Check | 1st/ 33 | :4corrin:/:rosalina:
Timbermike Timbermike | 6 Feb '16 | PCG Singles 4 | 3rd/18 | :4corrin:
Timbermike Timbermike | 7 Feb '16 | Manoa Monthlies | 9th/38 | :4corrin:
KOA Monte | 6 Feb '16 | PCG Singles 4 | 9th/18 | :4corrin:
Oz | 4 Feb '16 | VSGaming Weekly | 9th/92 | :4corrinf::4bowser:
HeartlessSSB HeartlessSSB | 6 Feb '16 | UNB 42 Weekly | 2nd/24 | :4corrinf:
Rowan | 6 Feb '16 | Button Check | 4th/33 | :4corrin:
Goulmania Goulmania | 10 Feb '16 | Smash Weekly 18 | 7th/34 | :4corrin:/:4metaknight:
M@v M@v | 7 Feb '16 | Smash 4 Victory | 1st/60 | :4cloud2:/:4corrinf:
HeartlessSSB HeartlessSSB | 11 Feb '16 | SJ Smash Revival 37 | 1st/24 | :4corrinf:
@Oz | 11 Feb '16 | Versus Sm4sh Weekly | 43rd/98 | :4corrinf:
Raziek Raziek | 9 Feb '16 | Halifax Weekly | 1st/18 | :4corrinf:/:4robinf:
@Mega_Vapor | 9 Feb '16 | Halifax Weekly | 2nd/18 | :4corrinf:
Timbermike Timbermike | 13 Feb '16 | PCGZ Singles 5 | 4th/18 | :4villager:/:4corrin:

1.1.5 Results

Tag|Date|Event|Placing|Character
ToastCunfirmed ToastCunfirmed | 19 March '16 | JRWI13 | 9th/56| :4corrin:/:4lucas:

-Arc- -Arc- | 5 Wk Span | CMU Weeklies | 1st-4th/25-30| :4corrinf:
solecalibur solecalibur | ? April '16| PTT | 9th/150| :4corrinf:
Goulmania Goulmania | 9 April 16 | Battle for the Throne 2 | 7th/70| :4corrin:

Last edited:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
KY Joey, Button Check 1 (a Louisville, KY local), 1st/33, Corrin & Rosalina. Will edit with bracket in a bit

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

How do we get our results up at that "global ranking" thing for the respective character?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
How do we get our results up at that "global ranking" thing for the respective character?
You mean these?
http://smashboards.com/rankings/smash-for-wii-u.8/league/team?rank=0&value=0&team=corrin

It requires the person hosting your bracket to upload them to our rankings system. The area for them to do that is Here. The players involved with the results will then claim themselves on the bracket and your results will be displayed on the global rankings. If you need help this is a great thread to read.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
http://challonge.com/plqcgjwe

2 for 1 here.

Raziek (@SUGOI_Raziek) - 1st/18 :4robinf::4corrinf: (Corrin up-to-and-including Winner's Finals, lost the ditto, then Robin in Loser's/Grand Finals)
Vapor (@Mega_Vapor) - 2nd/18 :4corrinf: (Mono-Corrin)

You may also want to add a column for the Date the tournament occurred. I assume you are sorting chronologically for the table, Saki- Saki- , but probably still a good idea.

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
http://challonge.com/plqcgjwe

2 for 1 here.

Raziek (@SUGOI_Raziek) - 1st/18 :4robinf::4corrinf: (Corrin up-to-and-including Winner's Finals, lost the ditto, then Robin in Loser's/Grand Finals)
Vapor (@Mega_Vapor) - 2nd/18 :4corrinf: (Mono-Corrin)

You may also want to add a column for the Date the tournament occurred. I assume you are sorting chronologically for the table, Saki- Saki- , but probably still a good idea.
I think it's a solid suggestion. I'll get around revamping it tonight after work.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Another multi-result post.

Kings of Hali - February 20th/21st - http://challonge.com/KingsofHaliSmash4Singles
Vapor - 2nd of 85 (48 advanced to bracket) Solo :4corrinf:
Although I used some Corrin, she didn't win any games (only used her vs. Saint in Winner's), so I wouldn't add my placement for this one.

GPP and BSS Present: In the Wake of the Return of the King (Halifax Weekly #4) - Feb 23rd - http://challonge.com/y6jhnq1w

Raziek - 1st of 14 - :4corrinf: (90%) :4robinf: (10%)
Vapor - 2nd of 14 - :4corrinf: (85%) :4greninja: (15%)

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro

sonnytapman

Smash Rookie
There's a player you guys have been missing, CosmicCosmos. He usually plays at Shockwave, and I don't think he was actually playing until Corrin was released. He's insanely good, but I digress.

He won both Shockwave 68 and 70. I'm not sure about the amount of participants in each tournament, cause the Shockwave Vods don't have every match. So if someone can clarify that then we can add Cosmos to the list.

Nah

Smash Champion
Earth (generally thought to be the best Pit in Japan, if not the world) got 4th (out of 64 entrants) at Sumabato 8 yesterday going Corrin only: http://challonge.com/Sumabato8T

There's a player you guys have been missing, CosmicCosmos. He usually plays at Shockwave, and I don't think he was actually playing until Corrin was released. He's insanely good, but I digress.

He won both Shockwave 68 and 70. I'm not sure about the amount of participants in each tournament, cause the Shockwave Vods don't have every match. So if someone can clarify that then we can add Cosmos to the list.
I think we have several videos of some of his sets in the video thread actually and so people are aware of him, though yeah we should probably add those to the list.

D

Deleted member 189823

Can't buy what you can't find, but you can~ ♪ ♫

-Arc-

Smash Rookie
Here are my current results since the release of Corrin. Our weeklies are highly competitive and the inconsistent results show that. It's also worth noting that our weeklies are frequented by some of MI's Power Ranked such as SETHsational and Pulse|Rog. All links are to the Challonge Bracket and full results:

CMU Smash 4 Weekly #5- 3rd out of 22

CMU Smash 4 Weekly #6- 2nd out of 16

CMU Smash 4 Weekly #7- 4th out of 17

CMU Smash 4 Weekly #8- 2nd out of 16

CMU Smash Weekly #9- 3rd out of 18

CMU Smash 4 Weekly #10- 1st out of 16

D

Deleted member 189823

How's the deal with using Corrin as a secondary? Do you just count the matches you won with them?

Top Bottom