• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Dec 6, 2014] Matthews Smashers "Holiday Bash"... (Matthews/Charlotte, N.C.)

alyodie

Smash Cadet
We had to pass yall to losers bracket, just to keep things rolling. Get here safe!

Xianos

The Legendary Failure
Just got home and today was insane, going up against people like Slim Shady, CAPS LOCKE and GCS for practice really helped improve my marth game. I got to play boss before I left, 4 stocks are painful ._. it really shows the gap though and how great his skill level is. i'm really happy with today even if I didn't win and the experience will help in the long run.

Great tourney, really well run, professional setups, few hitches. good showing and good turnout.

had a great time :p.

Twisty Treats

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1075-1216-7448
Just got home and today was insane, going up against people like Slim Shady, CAPS LOCKE and GCS for practice really helped improve my marth game. I got to play boss before I left, 4 stocks are painful ._. it really shows the gap though and how great his skill level is. i'm really happy with today even if I didn't win and the experience will help in the long run.

Great tourney, really well run, professional setups, few hitches. good showing and good turnout.

had a great time :p.[/quote
Just one stock? Agreed great time and venue but please next lower price of venue and up tourney. I got 3rd and only got 7$ Lol

GCS Gaming Customs

https://gcsgamingcustoms.storenvy.com
First of all, I just wanted to say this tournament ran VERY GOOD. There were little signs and things about smash and rankings, and I appreciate that the bracket was very well run. It was a ton of fun. It was run way better than most tournaments I've been to. They even switched out a Smash 4 setup for Melee when I asked for friendlies, making sure that they are providing. Not to mention, everything is setup by TOs before we even get there. I heard that entrants may be changed $10, and Im really looking forward to that to see more competition! I feel that most people would agree with me.

Shoutouts to Boss for being the Boss and asking about a custom controller lol. PM me if you are actually interested bruh

Good **** to SC, very impressed with how they did, and had a ton of fun playing those guys. Close set Fou, Ill sharpen up the falcon to play next time. And Starlord, that Pika vs Falcon MM, damn, you gave me a run for my $1. Look forward to seeing you guys again soon

Shoutouts to charlotte for all the homies. Hope to see y'all again soon

Last edited:

W1m0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheHylianHero123
xianos want to have a money match at the next tournament? im a little rusty in melee from playing so much smash 4 but give me some time and i will be back to my former marth skillz.

tanookigamer01

Smash Apprentice
So sorry, but my internet has been down. Just got it back up and will post full results ASAP!! Thank you for your patience!

Top Bottom