• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Dec 29, 2016] (Melee) The Tunes Tuesdays (OLD THREAD) (Red Bank, New Jersey)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero

Monmouth County's bi-weekly Melee tournament! Featuring New Jersey's best talent and 10+ Full Setups!

We have had special guest appearances from:

Armada
Mango
Mew2King
Hax
Cactuar
Professor Pro
Jman
Scar
Zhu
Lovage
TSM ZeRo
Nairo
NaKaT
ChiboSempai
and more

DECEMBER 29, 2016 - FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE <--RSVP HERE

YESTERcades
80 Broad Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701

• Venue Fee: $10.00 (Or $15.00 Gets you a DAY PASS, unlimited access to ALL ARCADE GAMES / CONSOLE GAMES until closing!!)
  • Melee Singles: $10.00
  • Melee Doubles: $10.00 per team

Signups 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Brackets Begin at 6:45pm.

Standard Smashboards ruleset

http://smashboards.com/rulesets/

http://www.twitch.tv/sigmelee

Last edited:

advanced

Smash Rookie
Just got home from this tourny. Very well run.
Great job Chain and team and it was nice meeting you!
NJ smash scene will see more of me and my LFFN tag in the future...

Taiils

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah, the guy working here mentioned that there were tournaments here every Tuesday when I went two weeks ago.

Hopefully I'll be able to make this one. Tuesday is generally a friendly day for planning (day off) so if I can grab a few friends wl'll make sure to head over there.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, the guy working here mentioned that there were tournaments here every Tuesday when I went two weeks ago.

Hopefully I'll be able to make this one. Tuesday is generally a friendly day for planning (day off) so if I can grab a few friends wl'll make sure to head over there.
Word will be awesome to see you guys out here!

The Sleeve

Smash Rookie
I'll make it out to this one, will there be any friendly set-ups for other Smash games?

Taiils

Smash Rookie
Would it be $15 for spectators to get a day pass as well, or would be be the normal pricing? I have a couple people that would come along, but they don't want to participate.\

Never mind, they can't go. I still might show up, though.

Last edited:

Balthazar500

Smash Rookie
Might show up tomorrow with a couple of my brothers to play (even though we're beginners), or at the very least check it out. Pretty cool to see an event 2 minutes away from where I live :)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Might show up tomorrow with a couple of my brothers to play (even though we're beginners), or at the very least check it out. Pretty cool to see an event 2 minutes away from where I live :)
Glad we're so close to home! Will be nice to see you guys there!

Taiils

Smash Rookie
Don't think I'll be there tonight (school obligations) but I'm hoping to be back next week. Maybe next time I can actually win a round or two.

LLDL

Smash Hero
so how bout dat PM
Tunes Tuesdays will always be just melee. The last time you saw a pm setup was just someone who switched the setup to PM friendlies without my permission lol. There will be more PM tournaments at yestercades though.

Jasondi916

Smash Rookie
wtf this is 2014 and this is a wobbling banned tourney? lel thats dumb, it's not easy to wobble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom