• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Dec 20, 2014] Comfy and Easy to Wear Monthlies! Episode 2: Snorlax's Beach... (Louisville, KY)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Between 20 and 30 most likely, Denti. Would love it if you made it, though. You're like the Olimar Brawl Olimar I haven't met irl, haha.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
It's cool. Just looked like you were being an ass. Had a feeling it might have been you getting mixed up.
that link didnt work :(
My bad! I had it set to Guests and Friends, made it completely public now!

Last edited:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I am so looking forward to this. It has been so, so, so crazy in the real world. I am going to come here and let LOOSE.

THIS IS A CHRISTMAS TOURNAMENT

EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS WITH OS AT CHRISTMAS TOURNAMENTS

hilt, the venue is okay with maker's mark and candy canes being distributed, right

Drephen

Smash Master
why is there two smash tournaments both in louisville on the same day? Also since when did smashboards allow people to follow me? I don't like people following me

Overswarm

is laughing at you
why is there two smash tournaments both in louisville on the same day? Also since when did smashboards allow people to follow me? I don't like people following me
The "smash championship" thing is a Melee tournament, this is a Smash 4 tournament.

Naryx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Naryx17
still having issues with the link sadly :/ and in other news i am looking for a doubles partner XD

Last edited:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
There use to be Street Fighter Tournaments at the venue, but the players there formed a bad reputation with the owner because a few of them would be drinking and smoking weed during the event (I'm not sure if it was being done inside or outside of the venue).

For one, I'd like to stay on good terms with the venue owner. He seems to really like us so far. And while you probably aren't talking about actually drinking alcohol at the venue, handing out alcohol in a venue where there are minors would not look good. Going to get a no from me. Anything done outside of the venue is none of my business, though.
still having issues with the link sadly :/ and in other news i am looking for a doubles partner XD
Okay now it should be good! Haha

Last edited:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm being facetious

it's christmas time, you give away vuvuzelas

Phazon117

Smash Rookie
NNID
Phazon117
3DS FC
0275-8911-6156
Hey, I'm NADE?, aka Dylan, the person who lost his backpack tonight with the 3DS and laptop charger and Gamecube adapter inside because I'm an inattentive idiot. Please let me know on here if someone turns anything up. This was my first tournament and I'd hate for it to be soured like that. Thanks.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Do you know of any features that could recognize them? (3DS or 3DSxl, type of 3DS, marking on adapter, etc.)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Hey, I'm NADE?, aka Dylan, the person who lost his backpack tonight with the 3DS and laptop charger and Gamecube adapter inside because I'm an inattentive idiot. Please let me know on here if someone turns anything up. This was my first tournament and I'd hate for it to be soured like that. Thanks.
really sorry about that man. I stayed until the place was cleaned and it still never turned up.

Top Bottom